Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Theres nothing worng with tipping in this trade I usually get at least one tip a week on a average week. My biggest tip was actaully $25 on a check up surprisingly. The owner of that conpany is obviously a dirt bag and is buisness wont last to long with that attitue

I cant believe he was only making $14 an hour, that is way too low for this business. Yes, that boss was WAY out of line, unbelievable.

I'm the service manager for my company and I hope my guys get tips from customers because I feel that by the customer tipping them they must have represented my company in a way that showed the excellence we stand for. You can give my guys tips anytime. I think the biggest tip i have gotten was 50 dollars I took all my guys out to lunch with it and my wife got the rest LoL

Must have a small crew, or it was Mickey Ds for lunch! How much was left for the wife?

Angry

Took em out to mexican for 30 bux wife got the other twenty before she left for work, went to mickey D's for breakfast uh oh no money in el wallet

Originally posted by ngore22
    Took em out to mexican for 30 bux wife got the other twenty before she left for work, went to mickey D's for breakfast uh oh no money in el wallet
    LOL sounds like she gave it to herself.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12