Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Okay, I can't help myself....

Hey Net, what's wrong with the term "Libbies"?
    What is wrong with Tea Bagger? Or conservlacan?
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Yeah net. At least we ain't calling you all commies (well for the most part). Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Thanks Glen, I guess. I'm to busy working for a living to be a commie!
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    I never said there was.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Not a thing. Conservlacan's have female tea baggers and libbies tea baggers are male, is all.

EAT MORE CHICKEN!
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Not a thing. Conservlacan's have female tea baggers and libbies tea baggers are male, is all.

EAT MORE CHICKEN!
    I like chicken, but it's expensive, don't think I could eat it everyday, and we don't have a Chick-fil-a here.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    I like chicken, but it's expensive, don't think I could eat it everyday, and we don't have a Chick-fil-a here.
    Was going to eat one yesterday but the line was 28 cars long extending into the Best Buy parking lot next to it.

Ridiculous. Their food is ok but damn. Turns out 2 communist mayors and a fringe group dont really have that much impact on society and in fact it takes a complicit media to blow their numbers out of proportion.

If anything its backfired on the gay activist fringe groups soundly.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Was going to eat one yesterday but the line was 28 cars long extending into the Best Buy parking lot.

Ridiculous. Their food is ok but damn. Turns out 2 communist mayors and a fringe group dont really have that much impact on society and in fact it takes a complicit media to blow their numbers out of proportion.

If anything its backfired on the gay activist fringe groups soundly.
    Well even if it did have an impact on Chick-fil-a's business I doubt we as customers would see it....that place is ALWAYS packed to the brim every time I go by one, they should just make the whole city a drive through for chicken sandwiches.

Say what? Chicken is cheaper by the # here than beef or fish. Pork is about the sane. Thak u very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Well even if it did have an impact on Chick-fil-a's business I doubt we as customers would see it....that place is ALWAYS packed to the brim every time I go by one, they should just make the whole city a drive through for chicken sandwiches.
    Well looks like JC Penny could learn something here. If they would swallow their "pride" and reverse themselves they might be able to dig themselves out of the hole they dug themselves into. Never to late to see the light. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0BbAqq_Xg4
    Last edited by glennac; 07-31-2012 at 02:15 PM.
    Barry Goldwater

I eat chicken more than any other meat. I get great deals on chicken from time to time and buy a bunch and just freeze what I don't immediately use.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Well looks like JC Penny could learn something here. If they would swallow their "pride" and reverse themselves they might be able to dig themselves out of the hole they dug themselves into. Never to late to see the light. Thank you, thank you very much

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0BbAqq_Xg4
    Yep. They need chicken kiosk.
    Governments don't tax to get the money they need, governments will always find a need for the money they get. Ronald Wilson Reagon

Born Again KA

I eat at chik filet sometimes....... It isnt my first choice...... and I really dont give a damn about the owners religious views.... Its a business...he is a businessman...

So... the whole not working sundays religious views on gays and whatever is probably more of a business tactic than any kind of moral conviction of the owner.

**** him..... but Ill leave that up to one of you guys.

Anyhow........ I dont like their stupid cow billboards...... its a chicken place yet they never use a chicken in their advertising.

Ive always wanted to see a picture of a chicken up on that billboard with the caption saying "Im ready to die for you".....or "Im ready to fry for you".......

but of course they wont ever do that....

Stupid cows.......stupid owner who hates fags but probably molests his young female workers at his stores....... or he hates black folks.......
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast