More on Obama's spending. - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 40 to 52 of 85
  1. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    5,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Sure I'm predictable but I'm right.
    .


    Assuming facts not in evidence. Que' No?!
    Tracers work both ways.

  2. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Ok Geery you've convinced everyone here how amazing our current economy is. People aren't running out of unemployment benefits after 99 weeks.

    The poverty rate isn't growing exponentially and more people than ever are not relying on food stamps.

    He's kicking ass with his 8% unemploymwnt rate even though millions have dropped out of the job market.
    Strawman

    Hey Geery inflation use to include food and energy. Why did they change the formula ??
    They didn't change the formula. BLS publishes many inflation indexes including those that include food and energy.

    Perhaps you would be better informed on these issues if you stopped sucking down everybit of slobber out of Limbaugh's mouth.


    Obamas economic policies are so bad even single digit interest rates haven't helped a bit.


    Go tell the people that have been unemployed for years that my information is bogus and the economy is great.


    Go tell the mayors of the cities that are on the verge of bankruptcy how awesome your incompetent President is and the economy is just so great.
    More strawman.

    Nice pic. Care to post any pics of the occupy crowd. You can cherry pick a guy out a Tea Party rally holding a sign thats mispelled.
    For sheer blissful ignorance and massive irony, not to mention world-class hilarity, the picture of your fellow dimbulb has set a standard that will not be equalled for several eons.




    Its so easy to pick out one of the Obama idiots. They'll be holding up a Obama sign
    See above.


    Every day he's humiliated as one of his attempts at distraction back fires. He cant run on his record of failure so he attacks Capitalsim.
    You really should get out more. Obama speaks of his record regularly. Did it just yesterday.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

    Chapman Cohen

  3. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    No way your'e a Republican. I mean lets have the common courtesy to at least be honest with each other.

    I get very little honesty from the other liberals on this sight so why dont you try and set an example.

    No " Rebuplican" criticizes Obama for not going after the bankers. but ignores the last 4 years economic incompetence that has caused a record number of people to dropout of the work force.

    No "Republican" takes the Occupy Wallstreet position but ignores a 5 trillion increase in our debt.

    Believe it or not another poster posted a thread that tries to explain how Obama has spent less than all of his predecesors when in reality hes spent more than all of his predecesors combined.

    No " Republican " ignores the massive amount of damage this President has done but instead goes after the "evil" banks.
    "No True Scottsman" fallacy.

    Educate yourself on what really happened in the sub prime debacle or better yet Google The Affordable Housing Act and its relation to the collapse of our economy and then come back and talk to me.
    By "educate yourself" six means listen religiously to Limbaugh and then ignore all facts.



    You call me childish when the people a debate with cant even recognize the truth because it clashes with their ideology.
    Great Caesar's Ghost!!!!

    Makes you wonder if six has ever seen himself in a mirror.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

    Chapman Cohen

  4. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    Assuming facts not in evidence. Que' No?!
    Well now, six is a dittohead zealot so everything he says must be right.........Limbaugh tells him so.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

    Chapman Cohen

  5. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Duplicate post deleted
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

    Chapman Cohen

  6. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,923
    It is a fact that 99.99% of those who use the term "strawman" are themselves commiting to a strawman argument at the time they use that term......this post is the .01% exception;
    .
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  7. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    It is a fact that 99.99% of those who use the term "strawman" are themselves commiting to a strawman argument at the time they use that term......this post is the .01% exception;
    Severe logical fallacy: Making stuff up.

    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

    Chapman Cohen

  8. #47
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Western, MO
    Posts
    871
    They didn't change the formula. BLS publishes many inflation indexes including those that include food and energy.

    Perhaps you would be better informed on these issues if you stopped sucking down everybit of slobber out of Limbaugh's mouth.
    I've never listened to Limbaugh, so please inform me on which formula our government uses.

    jim
    Common sense isn't very common anymore.

  9. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Paper Street Soap Company
    Posts
    2,298
    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Strawman
    It wasn't a Strawman argument Geery, it was " sarcasm" based on fact. Is it to much to ask that you know what the hell you're talking about before commenting ?

    A strawman argument would be me trying to misrepresent your position just so I could win a debate. Your position is well known ( you support a incompetent President and desperately cling to a bankrupt ideology ) and all I need to do to counter your rhetoric is tell the truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    They didn't change the formula. BLS publishes many inflation indexes including those that include food and energy.
    Oh that's a good one. No Geery it's just another example of how stupid liberal politicians think the average American is. Problem is they're using their own constituents as a standard. Little they know that there are millions of us out there with a brain. You know Geery, we're the one you guys lie about.

    Why would the administration chose the best possible index scenario to express the misery of the American middle class ?

    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Perhaps you would be better informed on these issues if you stopped sucking down everybit of slobber out of Limbaugh's mouth.
    There you go again publicly fantasizing about Rush Limbaugh again. Ewww....Notice people Geery can't help himself from spelling out graphic fantasies about his secret crush man Rush Limbaugh.

    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    More strawman.
    More evidence that you're not working with a full deck let alone the base intelligence that comes with being able to walk upright and talk at the same time.

    There ARE single digit interest rates GEERY. The FED is keeping them low to try and initiate lending. One of the problems with that approach is banks are now getting paid interest on their reserves by the FED.

    THAT'S the minimum amount of money banks are required by law to have on hand. Now banks make money how Geery ?? By lending money and charging interest mostly.

    If their being payed interest by the Fed what's the incentive to loan money ? Also who want's to borrow money now when Captain dumbsh*$ is going after small bussiness.


    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    For sheer blissful ignorance and massive irony, not to mention world-class hilarity, the picture of your fellow dimbulb has set a standard that will not be equalled for several eons.
    That's nothing Geery. Here's the intelligentsia of the liberal party personified.


    And the here's the Pièce de résistance Geery. This has got to be the most ridiculous signage, the best example of leftist retardation I've ever seen.

    This sign in just one word tells every American with a shred of common sense that they're dealing with a person with just enough frontal lobe capacity to wipe their butt and that's it.




    Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    See above.


    You really should get out more. Obama speaks of his record regularly. Did it just yesterday.
    You're high...again apparently. He's done everything but mention his record. He's created issues and spent money and time on nonsense like Bain capital to try and distract the average American.
    Heard a portion of a speech today where he said the economy was "moving in the right direction" and his way was "working"

    Huh ???? The economy shrunk almost a full percentage point last quarter. I don't get it. No I don't understand people that are delusional or pathological.

  10. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    It wasn't a Strawman argument Geery, it was " sarcasm" based on fact. Is it to much to ask that you know what the hell you're talking about before commenting ?

    A strawman argument would be me trying to misrepresent your position just so I could win a debate. Your position is well known ( you support a incompetent President and desperately cling to a bankrupt ideology ) and all I need to do to counter your rhetoric is tell the truth.
    Your words: "You've convinced everyone here how amazing our current economy is."

    "Amazing" economy has never been my position.

    Textbook definition of a strawman fallacy.



    Oh that's a good one. No Geery it's just another example of how stupid liberal politicians think the average American is. Problem is they're using their own constituents as a standard. Little they know that there are millions of us out there with a brain. You know Geery, we're the one you guys lie about.

    Why would the administration chose the best possible index scenario to express the misery of the American middle class ?
    Exact scenario Bush used.

    See son, you are whining about Obama using the very same index Bush used.

    So what you call a lie is actually your ignorance exacerbated by your partisan zealotry.


    There you go again publicly fantasizing about Rush Limbaugh again. Ewww....Notice people Geery can't help himself from spelling out graphic fantasies about his secret crush man Rush Limbaugh.
    Your droolings here are signed, sealed and delivered Rushbo worship.


    More evidence that you're not working with a full deck let alone the base intelligence that comes with being able to walk upright and talk at the same time;
    There ARE single digit interest rates GEERY. The FED is keeping them low to try and initiate lending. One of the problems with that approach is banks are now getting paid interest on their reserves by the FED.

    THAT'S the minimum amount of money banks are required by law to have on hand. Now banks make money how Geery ?? By lending money and charging interest mostly.

    If their being payed interest by the Fed what's the incentive to loan money ? Also who want's to borrow money now when Captain dumbsh*$ is going after small bussiness.
    So now you admit the "double digit inflation" was just something you pulled out of your ass. Just like your mentor Limbaugh.

    How sweet.




    That's nothing Geery. Here's the intelligentsia of the liberal party personified.


    And the here's the Pièce de résistance Geery. This has got to be the most ridiculous signage, the best example of leftist retardation I've ever seen.

    This sign in just one word tells every American with a shred of common sense that they're dealing with a person with just enough frontal lobe capacity to wipe their butt and that's it.
    Not even close. The irony of your intellectual twin's sign cannot be topped.

    Let's all gaze in awe at the glowing ignorance of your boy one more time.





    You're high...again apparently. He's done everything but mention his record. He's created issues and spent money and time on nonsense like Bain capital to try and distract the average American.
    Heard a portion of a speech today where he said the economy was "moving in the right direction" and his way was "working"
    Oh I see, you mean talking about the version of his record like the double digit inflation thing you pulled out of your ass.

    You and El Rushbo need to get a room.







    Huh ???? The economy shrunk almost a full percentage point last quarter. I don't get it. No I don't understand people that are delusional or pathological.
    Look in a mirror.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

    Chapman Cohen

  11. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    I'm an old cowhand from the Rio Grande
    Posts
    17,089
    Quote Originally Posted by jim147 View Post
    I've never listened to Limbaugh, so please inform me on which formula our government uses.

    jim
    Depends: http://www.bls.gov/bls/inflation.htm
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

    Chapman Cohen

  12. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Paper Street Soap Company
    Posts
    2,298
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    Assuming facts not in evidence. Que' No?!
    Then address my post point by point and offer up a convincing and objective counter point.

    Instead of saying Im making stuff up prove it.

    Its asking a bit much from libz like you and net and geery but if your so convinced that your right post factz and data instead of your opinion.

    Maybe you and geery can put your heads together and tell us what Obama has done to make this economy better.

  13. #52
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    5,444
    Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Then address my post point by point and offer up a convincing and objective counter point.

    Instead of saying Im making stuff up prove it.

    Its asking a bit much from libz like you and net and geery but if your so convinced that your right post factz and data instead of your opinion.

    Maybe you and geery can put your heads together and tell us what Obama has done to make this economy better.
    Originally Posted by hvacker
    Assuming facts not in evidence. Que' No?!

    My post was addressing your statement " Sure I'm predictable but I'm right.

    I doubt I would be considered by many much of a (what was that word libz) I guess you mean liberal, if the tea party and the Limpball groupies hadn't moved the republican party so far right a moderate becomes a socialist.
    So you think your right. If a man thinketh he standeth, take heed least ye fall.
    I don't see reason to address the post you made point by point as Geer did it quite nicely Que'No!?
    Tracers work both ways.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event