Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    why is it always " hates blacks". Your hateful racism is showing. Why not "He probably hates whites" where do you get projecting all that crap? hATES FAGS EQUALS MOLESTING GIRLS? OKAY. tHE OTHER SIDE WE KNOW IS TRUE, lOVES QUEERS, MOLESTS BOYS.

Good evening ironpit.....

FYI.... 3 syllables in "evening".......

I saw your post and thought to myself wonder who got on this guys bad side....then I went back a page.

First of all....... you have no idea what the definition of racism is so please refrain from using he word until you have researched it.

Now then.... the chik fil a owner may not hate blacks. He may have an extreme fondness for young black boys and his anti gay stance may just be a defense mechanism of his psyche.....

Like the tv preachers who rail on about gays.....till they get caught having sex with them....lol

I just try to throw alternative ideas.......give people something different to ponder.....

Thinking about this a little more...... wealthy businessman....

I just bet he enjoys vacationing in the dominican republic......

Might have to do some research on that.
    "I believe this is a sovereign state of Nevada, I abide by all of Nevada state laws. But I don't recognize the United States government as even existing."

Cliven Bundy.... Patriot ???

The CEO of Chik Fil A never made an anti-homosexual comment. All Mr. Cathy stated in his interview were positive things that he believes in or that he sees as a positive thing.

The media literally manufactured Cathy's making any negative comments about anyone or anything.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post

I saw your post and thought to myself wonder who got on this guys bad side....then I went back a page.

First of all....... you have no idea what the definition of racism is so please refrain from using he word until you have researched it.

Now then.... the chik fil a owner may not hate blacks. He may have an extreme fondness for young black boys and his anti gay stance may just be a defense mechanism of his psyche.....

Like the tv preachers who rail on about gays
    .....till they get caught having sex with them....lol

I just try to throw alternative ideas.......give people something different to ponder.....

Corny your the only one talking hate while defending gays and there x rated agenda. Iron is right on. Thank you very much

Con
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

Like the tv preachers who rail on about gays.....till they get caught having sex with them....lol

Don't get the evening thing. . Don't suppose to tell me the definition of anything.

You slander people just like the rest of your people do. There is no substance to anything you have said, but I guess when one's goal is to slander people and disseminate lies, there would not be any substance.

I hope that word doesn't tickle you.

I seriously doubt anyone ponders what you say. Usually one ponders or meditates on things of substance You distract from serious dialogue, like a. fart in a crowded room. But only temporarily.

Funny I don't see a reebutal coming from the one using hate speech in defense of gay activisem. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them."
    Barry Goldwater

What the hell is wrong with you ?

Somene voices an alternative position to your own so you attack them with accusations of pedophilia publicly ?

Without ANY proof. Make the claim to try and malign a man and then do the research ?

Whats even more twisted is you've justified it somehow. In your mind its perfectly acceptable to lible a perfect stranger because he's expressing his first ammendment protected right to free speech.

People like you need to speak up. And loud. It exposes you for what you arr to the rest of us who are actually sane.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567