Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Hybrid View

This isn't going to go over well here!

From Forbes none the less.

crickets! We all know facts have a liberal bias.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Its typical liberal math and misinformation.

You know your average public school educated liberal who thinks 1 +1 =37.

Its based off percentages of increase and these liberls actually are cheering over a 5 trillion dollar increase in Federal spending with 1% GDP increase anually.

How about some more Obama data.

Every 5th man is out of a job.

Every seventh person relies on food stamps

Gas prices have more than doubled

Only half of colledge graduates can find a job

One in 4 homes are under water

A record number of people have dropped out of the labor force

Real unemployment is at 20%

Inflation is double digit

So laugh it up. I wonder why Obama campaign isnt using these spending figures

Very interesting read! Thanks for sharing.

I am disappointed in many aspects of Obama's administration -- Afghanistan is top of my list, with the the lack of prosecution of the Wall Street criminals a close second -- but he was certainly handed an awful situation from President Bush.

As it looks more and more likely that Obama will get a second term, I have to hope he'll be able to do more of the things he's said are his goals.

Quote Originally Posted by hscudd View Post

I am disappointed in many aspects of Obama's administration -- Afghanistan is top of my list, with the the lack or prosecution of the Wall Street criminals a close second -- but he was certainly handed an awful situation from President Bush.

As it looks more and more likely that Obama will get a second term, I have to hope he'll be able to do more of the things he's said are his goals.
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post

I am disappointed in many aspects of Obama's administration -- Afghanistan is top of my list, with the the lack of prosecution of the Wall Street criminals a close second -- but he was certainly handed an awful situation from President Bush.

You people are delusional. No question about it.

Obamas had 4 years to clean up the democrats sub prime fiasco and all hes done is make it worse.

You want evil bankers to go to jail but not the democrat politicians that forced Fannie and Freddie to buy junk morgages...

unreal.

At the heart of every liberals position is ignorance.

What polls lead you to believe the incompetent one will be re-elected ?

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    You people are delusional. No question about it.

Obamas had 4 years to clean up the democrats sub prime fiasco and all hes done is make it worse.

You want evil bankers to go to jail but not the democrat politicians that forced Fannie and Freddie to buy junk morgages...

unreal.

At the heart of every liberals position is ignorance.

What polls lead you to believe the incompetent one will be re-elected ?
    I know I won't get a serious, thoughtful answer to this, but what are you so aggressive towards me?

I'm not a liberal; I'm a registered Republican, but I may have some views that would be considered mroe liberal than conservative.

Why can't you have an adult conversation about these differences of opinion? Why do you have to react like a child?

I hope it's just typical internet bravado, but I wonder....

I think six makes valid points and just gets frustrated with halfwit liberal responses.

For example, when a coherent thinker mentions any number of facts about that poser in the White House, the lemmings always respond with Bush Bush Bush Bush....essentially shifting the discussion so they don't have to discuss the facts .
    Its a diversion tactic to cover for their guilt of which they refuse to admit to for voting for a complete boob for a president.

Libbies>http://wavs.unclebubby.com/wav/MOVIE...se/GIMME20.WAV

http://www.eventsounds.com/wav/dmpsvlle.wav
    "Politicians are the lowest form of life on Earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician"

- General George S. Patton

I know I won't get a serious, thoughtful answer to this, but what are you so aggressive towards me?

I'm not a liberal; I'm a registered Republican, but I may have some views that would be considered mroe liberal than conservative.

Why can't you have an adult conversation about these differences of opinion? Why do you have to react like a child?

No way your'e a Republican. I mean lets have the common courtesy to at least be honest with each other.

I get very little honesty from the other liberals on this sight so why dont you try and set an example.

No " Rebuplican" criticizes Obama for not going after the bankers. but ignores the last 4 years economic incompetence that has caused a record number of people to dropout of the work force.

No "Republican" takes the Occupy Wallstreet position but ignores a 5 trillion increase in our debt.

Believe it or not another poster posted a thread that tries to explain how Obama has spent less than all of his predecesors when in reality hes spent more than all of his predecesors combined.

No " Republican " ignores the massive amount of damage this President has done but instead goes after the "evil" banks.

Educate yourself on what really happened in the sub prime debacle or better yet Google The Affordable Housing Act and its relation to the collapse of our economy and then come back and talk to me.

You call me childish when the people a debate with cant even recognize the truth because it clashes with their ideology.

HEY! You are a regestered Republican from Philly.....buck up!

Seriously, your post makes you sound more like some Seattle metrosexual....let me know when I can buy you a beer or a tequila so we can talk about getting you a man card.....
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Its typical liberal math and misinformation.

You know your average public school educated liberal who thinks 1 +1 =37.

Its based off percentages of increase and these liberls actually are cheering over a 5 trillion dollar increase in Federal spending with 1% GDP increase anually.

How about some more Obama data.

Every 5th man is out of a job.

Every seventh person relies on food stamps

Gas prices have more than doubled

Only half of colledge graduates can find a job

One in 4 homes are under water

A record number of people have dropped out of the labor force

Real unemployment is at 20%

Inflation is double digit

So laugh it up. I wonder why Obama campaign isnt using these spending figures
    So the answer is to pull the rug out from under the people having trouble and cut taxes for the upper income individuals and corporations. Sounds like a plan to fail.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast