What would you install?

Greetings.
    I have narrowed down my choices to three systems:

Trane
    XV95 (80000 Btu) coupled with 2 ton XR15 A/C

Frigidaire
    95.1%AFUE (80000 Btu) two stage furnace coupled with 15 SEER single stage A/C -- no model numbers given

Carrier
    Performance 96 (80000 Btu) two stage furnace coupled with Comfort series 16 A/C (single stage).

I know that installation is critical to problem free systems. That said, let's assume that this element is out of the picture, that is, that a proper installation is done. If you then had a choice of the three, which one would you install AND why?

Thanks in advance

All three seem fairly equal based on the information you have posted. I am a carrier kind of guy, but don't see why the others wouldn't work just as well. Never dealt with Frigidaire before.

Both Frigidaire and Carrier have 2 ton a/c units right?
    You can call me Sam

It should be a crime to be a mechanical engineer in San Diego
    Summer Design Temperature: 83 F Dry Bulb ~ 69 F Wet Bulb (California Climate Zone 7)

I'm also partial to the Carrier. The Carrier is 96.5% efficient I believe. I'd have it installed with a Edge thermostat and wired to dehumidify on demand.

You might have them price the 2 stage 17 Seer Comfort Series AC too. For a little more it might be worth it for comfort as well as a litlte mroe effciency. It's the same as the Infinity 17 SEER but without the extra electronic and fancier case.

Yes... all A/C units are 2-ton. The two stage A/C won't be necessary where I live (Southern Ontario)

You both indicated that Trane and Carrier were equivalent units but that you were partial to Carrier. Why?

I am not a rep and we don't get any bonuses for choosing Carrier so it is really up to the customer what they want, but our company has taken a liking to Carrier. On paper Trane has similar performances as Carrier and both are big companies so it is hard to say Carrier is better. Personally for me, their product data is easy to find and they have a good technical service for us Mechanical Engineers. This fact really doesn't matter for homeowners who care more about reliability and cost.

I can say that reading through this forum and talking to other professionals, I haven't heard any negatives about Carriers.

And... I do have a Carrier at home
    You can call me Sam

It should be a crime to be a mechanical engineer in San Diego
    Summer Design Temperature: 83 F Dry Bulb ~ 69 F Wet Bulb (California Climate Zone 7)