starting a company 1 or 2 phones

ive been considering starting a small a/c refrigeration company, but there is a lot of rules and things I would needto know. but it wont be for another year or so saving up $$. my questions is for the people who have a one man shop. Do you prefer having 2 phones? 1 for personal and 1 for business, also if you have 1 phone for every unrecognized number do you answer saying thank you for calling mr. Smith's a/c ? something along those lines.

If feel better having separate phones just do it. If you have a personal smart phone you can use that to check emails, use business apps and search the net. All you would need would be a decent old school flip phone for the business line....plus it would be a little cheaper.

i am a one man company.

i thought about having 2 numbers for the business but decided against the extra cost. make sure your phone has all the people you know identified clearly in your phone book so you know who calls. all the others, including private and unlisted, get the official jingle. in my case, only my Dad gets the jingle as he is "private number".

dont pick up any 800/888 numbers. it's just solicitation anyway.
    Political Correctness, the language of wussies.