Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

t092 error code on carrier rtu unit

i have a carrier rtu untit model 48PGMC05AD-10-3M and i keep getting the t092 error wich is a faulty suction pressure transducer. I installed a new transducer and am still getting the same error. I do have 5 vdc signal at the main base board, the wiring harness is in good condition and connections are all tight does any one have any idea what my next step is

What does your guage say?
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

Quote Originally Posted by darrylroy View Post
    i have a carrier rtu untit model 48PGMC05AD-10-3M and i keep getting the t092 error wich is a faulty suction pressure transducer. I installed a new transducer and am still getting the same error. I do have 5 vdc signal at the main base board, the wiring harness is in good condition and connections are all tight does any one have any idea what my next step is
    Whats a base board ? If you didn't verify actual pressures with a manifold guage set then your'e out of luck.

my gauges say 100 psig low side and 100 psig high side the unit will not let the compressor start because the marquis is saying 500 psig

You should be able to verify output from the transducer.

If its 5 volts DC out to the transducer what is it coming back to the board ?

Sounds like you've got 5 volts DC at the input.

my gauges say 100 psig low side and 100 psig high side the unit will not let the compressor start because the marquis is saying 500 psig
    What is the voltage you are reading on the board for that transducer on the black and green wire I thnk it is?
    UA 100

It takes three people to do anything around here. Two do the work, one explains to the crowd of people who showed up when they seen smoke and flames.

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas Duster View Post
    What is the voltage you are reading on the board for that transducer on the black and green wire I thnk it is?
    Sounds like he's got source volts (+5 VDC ) as the input to the board.

Check the return voltage at the MBB or whatever board it is hooked up to, then check the little pin connections. I have found on a couple of occasions where a pin wasn't seated all the way into the plug.

...Ron
    Roof Rat

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Sounds like he's got source volts (+5 VDC ) as the input to the board.
    The MBB creates the 5vdc.
    UA 100

i have 5 vdc @ the MBB and all the pin are good

Quote Originally Posted by Dallas Duster View Post
    The MBB creates the 5vdc.
    I know. Ive got some Lieberts that use pressure trasducers to control a VFD.

I'm assuming its a 0 to 5 vdc transmitter although it may be 4 to 20 milliamp.

Also assuming 5 vdc is a pressure reading of 500 psig then it seems like he has source tied back to the signal somehow.

i have 5 vdc @ the MBB and all the pin are good
    There shoud be a supply and a signal if its a 0 to 5 vdc analog input with a scale of 0 to 500 and your actual pressure is 100 you shouldnt have 5 VDC on your signal.

Whats your signal voltage leading back to the MBB ?

I had this happen to me on an aquasnap ealier this year.... ended up having to replace the MBB...you have more troubleshooting to do ... if you determine your wiring is good and you have feedback your MBB is done... order it by serial number to make sure you get a loaded board ...
    mikeacman

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast