Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    right, here! in the heartland of the homeland!

Senior Tech, with all due Respect....

Job Discussion Rules (08-30-2006 until 12-31-2010)
    --------------http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/announcement.php?forumid=7------------------------------------------------------------------ is this a rule update and revisement?or just pertain to this section , for job discussion, posting/threads?

Job posts are allowed to include the following:
    Email addresses
    Phone numbers
    Salary or hourly pay rates
    Benefit information
    Links to the hiring company

If theres no place, to post resumes, here for employers, only to View???
    If a Prospective, employee wants to locate a JOB,,,
    ANd its a positive outcome for both employer/employee members of the site,Among a great resource, or attribute for all
    members to benefit from,
    Is it possible for us to leave our email addresses, in the thread, rather than, just the credentials, or profile link?
    There's really not that much, difference?
    If there was a way to have an employers view only link here to view resumes, it would keep the horse play to minimum.
    Also, a Link for the regular member to have a link to , cut paste or post a resume, it would benefit both members of both levels, and be a great resource and attribute, it would be that much better, old resumes could simply fall off the page after so many days old., and this site wouldnt have to worry about head hunters, boring the employers with automatic flooding emails of resume's. the Employer type member could simply match their own skills needed for the person/member here theyre looking for?
    this would bring this site untouchable for next to none in resources, except the training part!
    the Rest is up to the Employer/member and the prospective employee/member..
    if it works its good for everyone, if it doesnt, simply eliminate it, nothing lossed, and everything to gain!Hopefully!

Re: Senior Tech, with all due Respect....

Originally posted by isitfixedyet
    Job Discussion Rules (08-30-2006 until 12-31-2010)
    --------------http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/announcement.php?forumid=7------------------------------------------------------------------ is this a rule update and revisement?or just pertain to this section , for job discussion, posting/threads?

Job posts are allowed to include the following:
    Email addresses
    Phone numbers
    Salary or hourly pay rates
    Benefit information
    Links to the hiring company

If theres no place, to post resumes, here for employers, only to View???
    If a Prospective, employee wants to locate a JOB,,,
    ANd its a positive outcome for both employer/employee members of the site,Among a great resource, or attribute for all
    members to benefit from,
    Is it possible for us to leave our email addresses, in the thread, rather than, just the credentials, or profile link?
    There's really not that much, difference?
    If there was a way to have an employers view only link here to view resumes, it would keep the horse play to minimum.
    Also, a Link for the regular member to have a link to , cut paste or post a resume, it would benefit both members of both levels, and be a great resource and attribute, it would be that much better, old resumes could simply fall off the page after so many days old., and this site wouldnt have to worry about head hunters, boring the employers with automatic flooding emails of resume's. the Employer type member could simply match their own skills needed for the person/member here theyre looking for?
    this would bring this site untouchable for next to none in resources, except the training part!
    the Rest is up to the Employer/member and the prospective employee/member..
    if it works its good for everyone, if it doesnt, simply eliminate it, nothing lossed, and everything to gain!Hopefully!
    You have my sincerest apologies and may re-enter the e-mail addys. Seems when they had the meeting of the moderator minds that day mine was not present...

Thanks senior Tech! much appreciated!

Every little bit helps, when looking, and its a great resource, for covering more jobs and distance in a shorter amount of time loss!
    Thanks Again!
    and to the site to allow us this, Much!
    I already emailed others, though, before it was edited,,
    but for those that want my email address for contact info, for job description, or for me to forward my resume,,,,
    nighter1@excite.com
    I cant edit them and put back my Email in the original post, it has a time limit on editing a post.
    Hopefully, they will read on...without falling asleep

[Edited by isitfixedyet on 09-06-2006 at 09:27 PM]

LOL at
    Hopefully, they will read on...without falling asleep
    After finding out our second born was also a boy, my wife asked "why are you sooooooo happy" to which I replied; "2 of those things are easier to keep up with than 20,000!"

Talking

Isitfixedyet

thanks for the e-mail, but it went to owner, e-mail me jamesc@fixedtostay.com.

Thanks to all the replies!

I should have enough here to digest and mull over quickly, and make some decisions fast theres alot of quality people here to help offer a guy! that, helps a guy remember that all the years hes been doing this work , its recognizable to be skilled and needed!
    I think lusker and senior tech were just about to squash my posting!

still looking, any interested?

any openings?
    nighter1@excite.com
    will call , if serious!

Hey isit, please give me a call if syill intrested.
    After finding out our second born was also a boy, my wife asked "why are you sooooooo happy" to which I replied; "2 of those things are easier to keep up with than 20,000!"

sorry trixter

Im too beat up to call,
    I am interested, Trixter, I am just too far away!
    I I might not meet all your qualifications, my friend.
    I 'd like just get my but back to work, but its alot of greenbacks to shell out to travel that far, and things dont work out? who knows?
    Trixter go to americasjobank.com
    theres alot of resumes to view, and alot of guys closer to you , and you can view there specs,
    hvac agent and mep are some others,
    thinkenergy.com is another
    you can find someone closer, and qualified, to meet your needs!
    I am going to look closer or somthing that has relocation assistance , that pays travel, and something closer, so i can afford it!
    gotta feed the bears!
    Thanks , though trixter
    Kindest regards, my Hvac friend,,,

Talking IM just not looking ? IM looking!

702-346-8260
    dial away!
    I feel like an apprentice, again, looking for work!
    that was a joke for the laughing impaired!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12