Thread: What the ****?

Post Likes

What the ****?

Beenthere - RE closed thread

First off, you dumb blue-collar mook, I live in a state with no HVAC licensing. Have manifold gauges will travel pretty much means you're in the trade.

Second, what is the deal with you mental midgets? It's like the HVAC trade is this big secret, yet the people doing it are mostly high school drop-outs.

If you think for one friggen second I'm going to pay you dumb bastards the outrageous rates you charge, it's not happening. No way. I started this whole thing because I've paid enough of you idiots to last me a lifetime, and you've ****ed up my system every time. Meanwhile you show up trying to push parts I DON'T need, to squeeze me for every last dollar on top of the outrageous labor rates you already charge.

This forum is for equipment owners. I am an equipment owner. You just don't like the fact that more and more people are repairing their own stuff, and refuse to pay you idiots for your substandard service. I followed the rules of the forum, and posted the question in the appropriate place.

What is this, a lead generation site? Get bent, retard. Really.

Post Likes
    IATL

3. Likes knave, Chuck liked this post
    Post Likes
    Now go read our site rules, thank you.

Thread closed.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?

Post Likes
    From our site rules.

The purpose of HVAC-Talk.com is to provide a fun meeting and learning place for people with an interest in the HVAC/R Industry. Note that while all are welcome, our primary interest is in serving the HVAC Pro and the related industry. This is a site for the industry professional, constructed by and run by industry professionals..

Caution - HVAC-Talk.com is a moderated site. Moderators will delete and edit posts in an effort to keep the site free of flame wars, insults, crude language, and advertising or off-topic replies. Please be polite, professional and helpful in your replies.

Equipment Owners- Guests are allowed to post questions to our industry professionals relating to help with your existing issues or future equipment strategies. You may do so within the AOP Forum. AOP stands for Ask Our Pro. You will find a section for residential, commercial as well as other topics. This is an open forum where a Guest may interact with our Professional Members. This is the only area open for posting by our Guests for equipment information. Note- This is not a DIY site. We will only answer questions as regulated by our AOP Committee. Please read the AOP rules before posting or your thread may be removed.

1. Who Is Welcome Here?

Anyone in the HVAC/R related industry, home or building owners with HVAC/R concerns and other polite and fun people willing to contribute. Please feel free to ask any question relating to HVAC, or other topics of general interest except Do-It-Yourself (DIY). We welcome questions so please don't be critical of someone's question, or other member's answers.

2. Do-It-Yourself (DIY) - not here.

This site is for industry professionals and folks seeking HVAC/R advice and knowledge. Please do not ask for step by step instructions on purchasing, installing or repairing your own equipment. This is our job and our livelihood. We are generous, but not to a fault.

Questions of this type will not be answered and may be deleted at the discretion of the Moderators.

http://hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread....ad-these-rules

PS: PA does require a contractor to be registered with the state, since July 2009.
    Contractor locator map

How-to-apply-for-Professional

How many times must one fix something before it is fixed?