Service Roundtable

Service Roundtable invited me to a "free" seminar, just wondering if anybody has had any experience with this group. Thank you for any input

never heard of them. is it a territorial group?

Hi Andrew: Thanks for your time when I called your office a moment ago. Here’s the information concerning the free “Success By Design” Day coming up on Tuesday, December 16th. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to call me: 877.868.5902.

Ready to take your business to the next level? Tired of working in your business rather than "on" it? Wonder how other company owners manage to take family vacations and spend time away, but you can't?

Make plans now to find out how to realize your dreams of success when you join us December 16th in Riverside. This meeting is FREE for you!

Throughout the day– we’ll have service industry experts there who will give presentations to teach you how to make more money and dominate your market. If a single day would make the difference in your success or failure...why would you miss it?

Event Date: December 16th
    Event Times: 8:30AM Breakfast
          9:00AM - 3:00PM Meeting with lunch served.
    Event Location: Marriott Riverside at the Convention Center
    3400 Market St
    Riverside , CA 92501
    (951) 784-8000

Event Speakers:
    Mark Matteson – “Cracking the Success Code”
    Dr. Kerry Webb – SNA Business Coach – “The Template for Top Teams”
    Kathie Todd – HVACR Woman of the Year -- “Entrepreneur Live” Q & A
    Robin Jones – Former Disney Exec – “Marketing to Women”
    Ed O’Connell – “Growing our Company”

Make sure to let me know and I will go ahead and get you registered. You can call me at (469) 293-8822 or just reply to this email. Keep in mind; this is a FREE chance to learn the secrets to success from wildly successful service business owners. Plus you will have a chance to win $250!!

I hope we see you there. If you want to come the night before, we’ll take you to dinner!

Thank you so much,
    Andrew Ramsey
    Success Consultant
    Service Roundtable

Direct Line: (877) 868-5902
    Main Office: (877) 262-3341
    www.serviceroundtable.com

ok, I am thoroughly confused. what is happening here, are you the founder or member promoting this group?

No I'm a one man operation plumbing, heating, air , contractor. They sent me this email, I never talked to them on the phone. I've heard the name but nothing about them. Wondering if it's worth the time

Sounds like a lunch with speakers so they can present an expensive business management or pricing plan scheme to you. A quick scan of their website makes it appear there will be monthly fees or dues paid to maintain your membership, rewards plan, and status.
    Experience - knowing when to get the hell out of the way and plug your ears.

I posted a posted a thread on this a while back--Decided NOT to join as you quickly get on a vendor list........Personally I stick with ACCA you get plenty out of that-- My 2 Cents

anyone smell mackerel? trout? seabass? "...kick his ass, Seabass!"

Thanks for the input, I think I'll pass on it. I already get way too many telemarketing calls and don't need to open myself up to a whole new crop of them

Ive been a member of Service Roundtable for several years, its been the best thing that's ever happened to me personally. I would highly encourage you not to miss this event. Service Roundtable is more than just a group of vendors, its puts you in constant contact with some of the best HVAC contractors from around the world and will help you grow your business or sustain your business where you like it...
    Those speakers that you named are the cats meow when it comes to helping you achieve the success that you deserve...

I see this was a few weeks ago but I too have been a Service Roundtable member on and off for years. Their website is loaded with tons of ideas and marketing material. Its $50 per month and you can quit at anytime. Which I have done in the past but find myself signing back up because I need some ideas. I suggest you try it.