Butchering the Yard......

Sorry no pics.....

Anyhow.... I mowed saturday...... did all I could with the push mower.... didnt weedeat..... and then I got on my rider..... I had a lot of things on my mind saturday.... not going to bore you all with them.... could just start a few threads about them....

But... evidently I was mowing with a nearly flat right rear tire and I butchered most of the lawn..... It looks like Joseph Mengele mowed...... didnt notice it till I broke out of my thoughts and by then it was too late.

Tomorrow is another trash day..... gonna fill the spare trash can tonight with all sorts of goodies... If I can manage it Ive got an 80 pound bag of concrete mix that hardened up.....lol along with the usual old parts and metal... wood scraps....... junk..... gonna throw away all my old power tools that no longer work..... and might get rid of some old paint and other chemicals.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

just tell everyone you were trying to mow a labyrinth pattern
    Col 3:23

questions asked, answers received, ignorance abated

City boy living on the stick . Can say that never to me . Thanks for thought . Be sure to check my tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see that you are feeling better.
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    Sorry no pics.....

Anyhow.... I mowed saturday...... did all I could with the push mower.... didnt weedeat..... and then I got on my rider..... I had a lot of things on my mind saturday.... not going to bore you all with them.... could just start a few threads about them....

But... evidently I was mowing with a nearly flat right rear tire and I butchered most of the lawn..... It looks like Joseph Mengele mowed...... didnt notice it till I broke out of my thoughts and by then it was too late.

Tomorrow is another trash day..... gonna fill the spare trash can tonight with all sorts of goodies... If I can manage it Ive got an 80 pound bag of concrete mix that hardened up.....lol along with the usual old parts and metal... wood scraps....... junk..... gonna throw away all my old power tools that no longer work..... and might get rid of some old paint and other chemicals.