Ruud UAMB-048JAZ

I have a roughly 40 year old AC unit that is finally failing. I have a Ruud model UAMB-048JAZ that was given to me several years back sitting in my garage that I'd like to get some more information about before I have it installed (or decide to buy a new one instead). I have been searching for information and/or the manual for this unit, but have been unable to find anything. Can anyone give me the specs?

Based on the "48" in the model number, I believe that it is 4-ton. My current unit is a 3-ton, but it is unable to keep up on hot days, so I'm thinking a 4-ton would be okay. Thoughts?

Thanks!

Where to start. the 4 ton condenser will need a matched air handler to work correctly. Tieing it to the 3 ton air handler can work, but not for long and not well.

The uamb is a 12 seer, 4 ton, straighrt cool, scroll compressor, condensing unit.

Sorry, I should have provided more information. I do also have the 4-ton evaporator coil that was originally installed with the UAMB-048JAZ. The coil is a ADP model HA05248A170A000484. If it matters, the furnace is an American Standard model AUY080R9V3W1.

Thanks again!