Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by jpsmith1cm View Post
    My opinion.

He never measured them. He can't figure it out because he doesn't know or doesn't care how to do the job properly.
    you beat mr to the draw.
    at this time he should be putting data loggers in place to see what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by jamierenae
    well he just left and did NOT provide me with the numbers he told me he has 3 more emergency calls i have to go now and I am sure I will hear from you again tomorrow
    UNBELIEVABLE
    As a customer service representative, which all hvac techs are, he should not treat a customer that way.

I would have a conversation with his service manager on Monday when you ask for the service logs and mention the poor service and poor customer relations that this tech provided.

Do you have any type of off peak program through your electric provider?
    That may be why it shuts off and comes back on at the same time everyday.
    Just a guess.
    "Hey Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort." And he says, "there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice. - Carl Spackler

As for the unit shutting off and the coming back on there is a service bulletin that might need to be performed ,they replace the door swithes and the door of the unit.i hate to say it when you told them your old unit did not keep the house cool and the propsed the same size unit it should ave raised a flag. The way it is trane wants the distributor to handle these situations with the dealer .might need get legal advice on the situation

Quote Originally Posted by catmanacman View Post
    As for the unit shutting off and the coming back on there is a service bulletin that might need to be performed ,they replace the door swithes and the door of the unit.i hate to say it when you told them your old unit did not keep the house cool and the propsed the same size unit it should ave raised a flag. The way it is trane wants the distributor to handle these situations with the dealer .might need get legal advice on the situation
    I looked at the service bulletin and there serial number is not in the affected units, buuuuuutttt you know how that goes!

However that is exactly what it sounds like!
    Make your expertise uniquely valuable.

Make your influence uniquely far-reaching.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123