New Canadian on the forum

Hello all, I've been a long time reader of the forums and just decided to join up. 3rd year sheet metal worker apprentice up in Canada. Been doin it for years with my father just never had the hours officiated. Guess I'm on my way now and with your guys help it should be a cinch!.

Anyone else here from my neck of the woods?

Welcome here!

Yes, there are other Canadians here.

Welcome I am in Toronto EH. I have not seen anyone from Saskatoon Posting on hear. Thats awesome that you are a " Tin Knocker" I am always amazed at what a Good Tin Knocker can do with some screws,Metal and Cleats.

I think "Tin knocker" is the nicest nick name I have ever herd regarding my trade lol. We're not always the most liked on site but we sure know how to wake everyone up

Glad you liked the nickname very common to be called that hear. I wanna take a course in sheet metal.

It gets pretty amazing when you start applying some trig and radial or parallel line development to metal. Sadly we rarely do this out of school, even if your a shop guy ,computers do everything for you. But it's still feels good to know you can make almost anything out of sheet metal.