Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131617181920212223
    Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    I would not trust an analysis coming from a Canadian.
    THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN SAYING!

Thanks for teeing that one up for me.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by printer2 View Post
    I would not trust an analysis coming from a Canadian.
    Traitor.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

I was interested in that artical until I read this: "There’s a reason why the television line-up is called “programming” folks." Umm... incorrect. Its' called programming because the itenerary of a theatrical display is called a "program". The program tells the audience the sequance of events to follow. Funny, that exactly was a computer program does.. except the audience is the processor.

Quote Originally Posted by motoguy128 View Post
    I was interested in that artical until I read this: "There’s a reason why the television line-up is called “programming” folks." Umm... incorrect. Its' called programming because the itenerary of a theatrical display is called a "program". The program tells the audience the sequance of events to follow. Funny, that exactly was a computer program does.. except the audience is the processor.
    TV and Cable executives WANT you to be conditioned (or are trying to condition people) to go sit in front of your TV for hours on end and do nothing but absorb whatever crap they (the TV folks) want your to hear and see. actually it is called programming.
    I only drink a little, but when I do
    I turn into another person and THAT person drinks a lot

While that is true, I'm not arguing that point, but the origin of the word itself in the context of hte entertainment industry (television), has nothing to do with mind control or how it relates to advertising and marketing.

Just a side note about 'programming';

Seems in the 1950's, subliminal advertising was outlawed in movie theatres. Seems the mgt would flash a picture of popcorn and a soda (just one frame). The conscious mind did not recognize it, however testing showed an increase in folks going out and buying popcorn and soda's. Govt decided that was dishonest and made a law against it.

The point of my story is: Deceitful behavior on the part of business AND govt has been around since our parents were kids... well since there have been governments. So to think this kind of thing does not happen... well IMO that is just naive.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by motoguy128 View Post
    While that is true, I'm not arguing that point, but the origin of the word itself in the context of hte entertainment industry (television), has nothing to do with mind control or how it relates to advertising and marketing.

You ever hear of Edward Bernays......

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    this is an interesting review of the police chatter form that night:

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/48415
    I'd bet the farm there was another perp. Probably holmes' handler... After looking at the evidence we have at this point it's hard to believe Holmes acted alone. Dude was probably a victim of trauma-based mind control. The government on record studied mind control techniques for over 30 years from the time of Operation Paperclip into the 70's with MKUltra. Probably never stopped... When you take substances like scopolamine, while in their natural extracted state, can turn someone into a zombie-slave, imagine what government funding over a 30 year period could produce...
    America; first we fight for our freedom,
    then we make laws to take it away.

-Alfred E Newman

Quote Originally Posted by LibertyTree View Post
    I'd bet the farm there was another perp. Probably holmes' handler... After looking at the evidence we have at this point it's hard to believe Holmes acted alone. Dude was probably a victim of trauma-based mind control. The government on record studied mind control techniques for over 30 years from the time of Operation Paperclip into the 70's with MKUltra. Probably never stopped... When you take substances like scopolamine, while in their natural extracted state, can turn someone into a zombie-slave, imagine what government funding over a 30 year period could produce...
    Ya mean: "ALPHA's"... reference to a series on the SyFy cable channel...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 131617181920212223