Page 1 of 12 1234567811 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

another whackjob goes on a shooting spree

Some goof went nuts in Denver at the batman opening and killed 14, injured 50+ people.

why does this always happen in Colorado
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

Odd that they haven't released the identity of this pikey bastard. Reminds me of the shooting that happened on that military base where that muslim phuk killed a dozen people.

They didn't release his identity for a while because they knew it would cause problems.

Smells like the stench of political correctness.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

They lowered the dead to 12 and released his name and age. James Holmes, 24yrs old.

WTF is wrong with these people...Prison or death is not good enough for them. They should be strung up and tortured as an example for any other freaks thinking of doing this crap

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by ar_hvac_man View Post
    They lowered the dead to 12 and released his name and age. James Holmes, 24yrs old.

WTF is wrong with these people...Prison or death is not good enough for them. They should be strung up and tortured as an example for any other freaks thinking of doing this crap
    They arent afraid of reprecussions.

I have 2 thoughts.

1. What the hell were children doing in a theatre after midnight. One victim was 3 mo. old.

2. Just more proof we need automatic death penalty for anyone that intentionally kills a child 13yrs and under.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    They arent afraid of reprecussions.

I have 2 thoughts.

1. What the hell were children doing in a theatre after midnight. One victim was 3 mo. old.

2. Just more proof we need automatic death penalty for anyone that intentionally kills a child 13yrs and under.
    Its a sign of our society devolving as the younger generations suffer from the effects of public schools the breakdown of the family unit and the liberal mindset of selective morality.

Bottom line is a mass influx of idiots unfortunately.

This is going to appear cruel but, let,s have gun laws like the ones they have in Canada...

...oh, wait...

Sorry folks, disarming the lawabiding citizens only leaves unarmed citizens with no protection. The Supreme Court time and again has upheld that the responsibility for protecting oneself falls on you, law enforcement is literally and legally under no obligation to defend you or come to your aid.
    (The wise men of modern thought) adore a god made of putty or of wax - plastic, effeminate, molluscous, with no masculine faculty about him, and no quality that entitles him to the respect of just and honest men, for a being who cannot be angry at wrongdoing is destitute of one of the essential virtues, and a moral Ruler who is not angry with the wicked, and who refuses to punish crime, is not divine. ---Spurgeon

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Its a sign of our society devolving as the younger generations suffer from the effects of public schools the breakdown of the family unit and the liberal mindset of selective morality.

Bottom line is a mass influx of idiots unfortunately.
    Not to mention the violence the younger generation is confronted with, real or unreal (entertainment), including some sports.

The more I look at this society, the more it reminds me of the old Roman empire.

And we all know how that ended.....

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Does Colorado have a conceal carry law ? The only way you can prevent random shootings like this is to arm the law abiding general public.

Now the media is going to cover this ad naseum and low life politicians are going to try and use it but it needs perspective.

2 weeks ago 18 shot in Chicago.

3rd week of March 49 people shot and a 6 year old girl shot in her living room and another 6 year old girl shot on her porch.

Compare the coverage of the Colorado shootings to the coverage to the coverage of the Chicago shootings

Lets see how many politicians come out and offer to solve peoples problems.

Big brother release a photo yet?
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Does Colorado have a conceal carry law ? The only way you can prevent random shootings like this is to arm the law abiding general public.

Now the media is going to cover this ad naseum and low life politicians are going to try and use it but it needs perspective.

2 weeks ago 18 shot in Chicago.

3rd week of March 49 people shot and a 6 year old girl shot in her living room and another 6 year old girl shot on her porch.

Compare the coverage of the Colorado shootings to the coverage to the coverage of the Chicago shootings

Lets see how many politicians come out and offer to solve peoples problems.
    Private businesses can ban you from carrying in firearms whether or not there is a concealed carry law. I wonder if this theater banned people from carrying.

My dear *******,

The truth of the matter is that we will never know how we will react in a situation like that in colorado until we find ourselves in that situation.

I would say there were a few concealed weapons in that theater but I would say those that were carrying either were more concerned with getting out of there or they just didnt know what to do in a scenario like that dark and crowded theater especially given the confusion.

This despicable and premeditated heinous act of a total coward acting out some fantasy to fulfill a neurological disorder is a prime reason for enacting capital punishment for a capital crime.

To the innocent victims and more important the family members who have lost loved ones,may their pain be not forgot even so remembered for many years to come.
    FEN

Sign? what sign?...I didn't see any sign!

And if some idiot stepped in front of a crowded theatre dressed like SWAT, you better believe I would have both eyeballs on him. His head aint armored, and if I can knock down bowling pins at 100 yards with my 9mm, I certainly could make his melon explode. It would also be very easy to see my laser dot him.

In this day and age, with somebody dressed like that and lobbing tear gas...aint no jury in the world that will convict you after putting this threat down.
    -- Confucius

Page 1 of 12 1234567811 ... LastLast