Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    It kinda kills me a little inside how right you are.

We were redoing some drain piping in a customer's basement ceiling and they kept running water through it, even after being reminded several times.
    Sounds like my wife, my drain line for sink plugged awhile back, I had the lines cut and for some reason she decided to pull the strainers while I was under the cut pipe ha ha. I said what the hell I told you not to touch that, of couse she want listening.

I had the same deal a couple of weeks back another tech from our company had been there found a rather large leak in the evap coil leaked out almost as fast as it went in said so on the service ticket. HO had a copy of a sales ticket where our salesman had quoted her a price on a replacement coil and had an install date the next day. She insisted we were just there and replaced a t-stat. wanted to know why it wasnt cooling even though she had heard it run all night? I sad thats impossible the disconnect was pulled and control wires were disconnected. She had heard her neighbors unit running not hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Joehvac25 View Post
    If you cut the sewer pipe on there toilet some of them would still **** in it and then expect you to stand in it while you fix it ha ha.
    You just brought back a TERRIBLE/HILARIOUS memory. Former boss sent 2 of us to clean out the house cleanout on one of his apartment buildings. (Can't you just see the punch line?) We went to everyone of the 8 apartments and told the tennents not to flush the toilets or run the water for a couple of hours. We shut the water off, my co-worker creeps his way to the clean out in the crawlspace, removes the plug and the next thing I hear is the tennent directly above my co-worker flushing, the water rushing down and my co-worker screaming No No No. He get hit right in the chest with a pipe trout. It was great, still laughing about it, no matter how many times I remember it.

Thanks Joehvac25

...Ron
    Roof Rat

Quote Originally Posted by rscamaro View Post
    You just brought back a TERRIBLE/HILARIOUS memory. Former boss sent 2 of us to clean out the house cleanout on one of his apartment buildings. (Can't you just see the punch line?) We went to everyone of the 8 apartments and told the tennents not to flush the toilets or run the water for a couple of hours. We shut the water off, my co-worker creeps his way to the clean out in the crawlspace, removes the plug and the next thing I hear is the tennent directly above my co-worker flushing, the water rushing down and my co-worker screaming No No No. He get hit right in the chest with a pipe trout. It was great, still laughing about it, no matter how many times I remember it.

Thanks Joehvac25

...Ron
    LOL..... I gagged thinking about it... Poor guy..

That made me laugh too, I have repiped **** ponds, first stage (the first pond with fresh turds) in hip boots and still couldn't handle a turd hitting me ha ha. Were I work a guy was handing a bucket of turd water down a ladder to the next guy and It splashed out, the guy below unfortunately had his mouth open. GULP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12