Order Out of Chaos

I'm of the firm believe in order to understand the present, one has to understand the past. For what happend in the past, shapes the present and future.

And if we dont like whats happening in the present, and in order to exact change now and the future, we need to be first informed of how we got from there to here............

http://www.corbettreport.com/episode...-up-the-world/

enjoy

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

I'm sorry....I really tried to watch this video as it seemed interesting but for some reason my selective hearing kicks in every time that guy talks...got about 15 minutes in.

If one is willing to study deeply enough... they will learn disturbing things.

IMO may folks do not really want to know these things... and some simply cannot wrap their minds around such things.

Problem is... within their naive attitude... what they do not know, CAN HURT THEM.

With that thought... time for ZZZ's.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

You know what, I'm starting to come to the same conclusion, I think I'm wasting my time in here, and I have posted less and less because of it. I dont know how many times I started to write a post, and deleted it cause...well..."why am I writing this" I ask myself "and who is going to listen and care enough to change their mindset.

There are very few in here that realy know whats going on and care, but I'm sorry to say they are in the minority. I guess the shiat just going to have to hit the fan for any to wake up, I just hope it isnt going to be as bad as what happend to the country I came from.

If we going to have a depression like the last one, this generation wont be near as civilized, and its going to be hell on earth, cause the people who suck on goverments tits, and when those tits run dry, aint going to be able to handle it.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    You know what, I'm starting to come to the same conclusion, I think I'm wasting my time in here, and I have posted less and less because of it. I dont know how many times I started to write a post, and deleted it cause...well..."why am I writing this" I ask myself "and who is going to listen and care enough to change their mindset.

There are very few in here that realy know whats going on and care, but I'm sorry to say they are in the minority. I guess the shiat just going to have to hit the fan for any to wake up, I just hope it isnt going to be as bad as what happend to the country I came from.

If we going to have a depression like the last one, this generation wont be near as civilized, and its going to be hell on earth, cause the people who suck on goverments tits, and when those tits run dry, aint going to be able to handle it.

Roy
    Your statement assumes that your mindset is correct, and that others mindset is incorrect.

The past well may shape the present and future, but the past is gone and thus can not be changed (even if it does get rewritten from time to time)

Understand the past, is good, but relying on the past to predict the future, is just a dream. For one single reason, that there will be not time in the future when all circumstances are the same as the past.

In the past, as whole we did not live a long life, today we live much longer, and it is likely that we could live even longer in the future. Which past model, could you possibly use, to to ensure a certain standard for the future. You can not.

We live in a world which is a continual experiment, with ever changing dynamics, therefore the results, will end up different from what is predicted or what happened in the past.

The only way you can change the future is by your actions today.

I wish I was in my early 20s again, but what ever i do studying my past, I am not going to be the age again.

Roy, I enjoy your posts and congru with you. IMO, about 1 in 10 people are smart enough to get it and see through all the lies and deception.

We just need to figure out a way to get rid of that 90%
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post

Roy
    Perhaps the flavor of my post was not written properly...

I DO know what is going on... have studied it until I was furious... then became cynical because I know there is not much I can do about it.

IMO few folks 'want' to know... they just do not care.

Sometimes I wonder how bad things need to get before folks will wake up... then I think of the dark ages... and shudder.

Post what you want, a few of us DO read them.

Cheers guy!

GA
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

You are right Roy.....as was already shown in this thread, some people don't get it. Probably never will. Got to hope enough out there DO.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography