Now THIS is an American I can strust... <grin>

Came across my Email box... watch a few of the videos...

A REAL hero!!!!!

www.bing.com/search?q=+71+year+old+in+Florida+shoots+robbers+in +internet+cafe&qs=n&form=QBRE&pq=71+year+old+in+fl orida+shoots+robbers+in+internet+cafe&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=

Truth be known... this happens many times a day all over the USA... just the media does not like to present it... I guess it is not PC... GRRRRR
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Came across my Email box... watch a few of the videos...

A REAL hero!!!!!

www.bing.com/search?q=+71+year+old+in+Florida+shoots+robbers+in +internet+cafe&qs=n&form=QBRE&pq=71+year+old+in+fl orida+shoots+robbers+in+internet+cafe&sc=0-0&sp=-1&sk=

Truth be known... this happens many times a day all over the USA... just the media does not like to present it... I guess it is not PC... GRRRRR
    Yes, the media is hiding shoot 'em up stories from you.

But more likely these stories are local and have little interest to those outside of the area of occurance.

I would bet the local media, gun nut forums, the NRA, and pass-along XXXXXX like yourself are well informed on these kinds of stories.

Of course, there is always the possibility that a media blackout of these types of stories is just another step in the United Nation's conspiracy to seize all U.S. citizen's weapons, from Grandma's AR-15 to junior's slingshot.
    Last edited by Gib's Son; 07-18-2012 at 10:11 AM. Reason: name calling
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Hey Geer.....since you cant get PM's.....I edited you post above. KNOCK IT OFF with calling other members names.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Good post ga!

Geer, shouldn't you be praying to the East somewhere?
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Good post ga!

I knew you would be along to approve the actions of a REAL AMERICAN!

I kinda hope it becomes PC to air this kind of news for a while... I enjoy reading it. Also, I think it just might stir some 'maleness' in the questionably stronger gender of our whimped out society. What I want to see next is a barbie-doll do the same thing...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Hey Geer.....since you cant get PM's.....I edited you post above. KNOCK IT OFF with calling other members names.
    Name calling? At worst a gentle, humorous jest......especially compared to the post content that regularly passes mod muster here.

No PM? Quite true but my e-mail address is on file and has been used for communications from the powers that be.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Good post ga!

The Atheist god does not require prayer.

Chapman Cohen

I beg your pardon but:

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Name calling? At worst a gentle, humorous jest.....

That's BS and you know it. I suggest you drop this.

No PM? Quite true but my e-mail address is on file and has been used for communications from the powers that be. No it's not...at least least not for public view....and I am not going to bother Dad for trivial tasks as looking up someones email. Again, let's let it go and move on.
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    B.S.? Compared to what is passed on a regular basis here, my comment was unquestionably well below the threshold of the prevailing standard required for editing and you know it.

Chapman Cohen

Geer, I suggest you read site rule 8.

I can't believe these crooks got bail. One for $11,000 and is back on the street. The other still in jail but could get out on $31,000 bail.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.