Bettis Actuators

Anyone used these and what's your take on them?
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

I have seen them used once before in a chiller plant which also had Keystone actuators. As far as service I never had a problem with them sticking, etc unlike the keystone. I asked the original project manager and he said the Bettis were more expensive but seemed to have less issues then the keystone.

-Jeremy

We have a few hundred of them and they work very well. We also have the Keystone actuators. It is really an either or both work equally well if not a little better with the Bettis

We have used them a bunch of times as mentioned above, usually in chiller plants on condenser water and chilled water piping with Keystone and Bray valves and never had any problems. If I remember they have a few models that offer quite a bit of torque.