Thread: Need a filter

Need a filter

New member here. Do the experts know what disposable air filters fit a Payne PF4MNA025 indoor air handler. The "non-disposable" filter that came with the unit measures an odd 15 5/16" W x 21 1/2" L. I've tried other filter sbut it does not fit snuggly into unit....does this unit have a specialized filter size?

Thanks.

15 5/16" W x 21 1/2" L

if that's what came out of it, guess what size needs to go back in?
    It`s better to be silent and thought the fool; than speak and remove all doubt.

16x22

Quote Originally Posted by zotmeister View Post
    New member here. Do the experts know what disposable air filters fit a Payne PF4MNA025 indoor air handler. The "non-disposable" filter that came with the unit measures an odd 15 5/16" W x 21 1/2" L. I've tried other filter sbut it does not fit snuggly into unit....does this unit have a specialized filter size?

Thanks.
    When is the last time you had your unit serviced? Why not call in a pro and have them service it, sure they will have a filter on the truck that fits it.
    The opinions expressed by me are not that of my employer.

insulation modern marvels
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g37riSkyZzM

Quote Originally Posted by zotmeister View Post

Thanks.
    When is the last time you had your unit serviced? Why not call in a pro and have them service it, sure they will have a filter on the truck that fit it.
    The opinions expressed by me are not that of my employer.

insulation modern marvels
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g37riSkyZzM

Dude I keep more filter than most ive seen and wouldn't have a 16x21.

I'm sure the company can get you a case from their supplier.

The washable ones they send are great for airflow but they do not stop any fine dust. Unless you treat them with something tacky.

The best filter setup would be a oem carrier blue washable with tack spray applied and serviced regular

A