HVAC Service Tech Southern NV wanted

Looking for a Facility HVAC Service Tech with at least 2-3 years experience in commercial/light commercial HVAC.

This is a mid-level position with career advancement potential in a short order due to the companies growth. Experience with CRAC units preferred, but not required. This is a hourly position with benefits and extra perks such as lunches and teas/energy drinks/etc provided by the company. Tools are provided and continued training is encouraged and provided by the company.

This is a critical operation facility and a thorough background check will be done on all candidates. You must exhibit a high passion and desire to excel with HVAC and be willing to train and work with others.

Please don't waste your time, nor my time if you do not have a very clean background, including your financial records or are not a serious candidate. Pay DOE.

Interested candidates please send your resume to the email in my profile and for even quicker response respond in this thread.
    "How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

sorry, but the best techs have blemishes on their history from having to live life.

Disagree, the best haven't been caught or knew where to draw the line

Not saying good techs can't have blemishes, but if the blemish is minor or can be explained in short order then by all means send over your resume.

BTW aren't all inmates innocent? JK

"How it can be considered "Open" is beyond me. Calling it "voyeur-ed" would be more accurate." pka LeroyMac, SkyIsBlue, fka Freddy-B, Mongo, IndyBlue
    BIG Government = More Dependents
    "Any 'standard' would be great if it didn't get bastardised by corporate self interest." MatrixTransform
    http://threedevilskennel.com/ - not my website.
    Versatile Hunting Dog Federation - www.vhdf.org/

20 years ago i was arrested with a knife. (which by-the-way, is a constitutional right, ...not that anyone cares)

they told me if i pled guilty i would get 15 days community service and they would drop it to a misdemeanor, so i did.
    i got 5 days community service.

a couple years after that i became and armed guard at an ATM company.
    armed permit issued by the state.

NOW when ever i apply for a job the big "F" word shows up.
    even though it says "expunged misdenmanor" on my big criminal record, the government, through the NCIC database, gives employers the impression i have a felony.
    ain't that a bich?
    (certain employers like Sears can't see it)

meanwhile, some foreign guy who applies for your job, ..just stepped off a boat, ...the rapes and murders while in the military, and 5 kids he accidently ran over at the mission, aren't going to show up in American records, so he will look like the ideal candidate.

i'm not applying for a job, i just want you to know how corrupt your government is.
    ...so just FYI

We'll do a more *thorough background check.
    That situation seems that it can be reasonably explained, along w/20 yrs ago...
    This isn't a government job.
    Last edited by crab master; 07-18-2012 at 10:05 PM. Reason: *thorough not through

financial records? In this economy.

I have been in this field over 15yrs. I show up, do my job and go home. That's what I get paid for. And you want to know what I did 20 plus years ago. PFFT!!!

People that, correction, Employers that exclude hard working individuals for a mistake made decades ago. You people piss me off.

Get off your high horse.

BTW, my boss is well aware of my past and yet gave me a chance. He will always be a better boss than you could ever dream of being.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.