Hello! brand new member. nky.

hello!
    my name is eric.
    i am a hvac journeyman installer/service person working in the cincinnati/northern ky area. I have directly working in hvac for 7 years now but working for a plumbing hvac company for 12 years. I am also a journeyman plumber. We do mainly residential replacement in old as@ houses around here. Usually install trane equipment but also do amana/goodman and done lennox for a number of years. i try to forget the lennox years. Glad to find this site to answer some of the more puzzleing questions ive been running into the past few years that no one else can seem to help with.

Quote Originally Posted by nkycincy80 View Post
    hello!
    my name is eric.
    i am a hvac journeyman installer/service person working in the cincinnati/northern ky area. I have directly working in hvac for 7 years now but working for a plumbing hvac company for 12 years. I am also a journeyman plumber. We do mainly residential replacement in old as@ houses around here. Usually install trane equipment but also do amana/goodman and done lennox for a number of years. i try to forget the lennox years. Glad to find this site to answer some of the more puzzleing questions ive been running into the past few years that no one else can seem to help with.
    Your search for knowledge has been answered. Everything you could want to know about HVAC/R is right here at your fingertips.
    WELCOME aboard my friend !

Welcome here Eric!

thank you

hi,
    how to start a new thread?

Thanks
    Sako