+ Reply to Thread

Thread: York yeaj microprocessor

Post Likes

Smile York yeaj microprocessor

Anybody have any SB on troubleshooting keypads, microprocessor, display, etc.,
    on YEAJ .Greatly Appreciated .
    Also where can you get these tested?

Post Likes
    Depending on what you are experiencing with the keypad most of the keypads on all there models will eventually fail due to wear and tear peal the keypad off the swing door and replace with new one , I have never seen one repaired they are just thrown in the garbage.
    A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.

The best part of going to work is coming back home at the end of the day.

Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all.

Post Likes

Arrow York YEAJ

I have two that are 18 years old, one has given me trouble for some time and the other some keys work, some do not so I will replace both of them. The microprocessor on one of the machines is not operating properly, I pulled all the sensors to see if that was dragging it down, still no display or control of the unit.I saw a thread where somebody had taken the microprocessor and got it tested. for $4200 I want to be sure.
    Anyway have you ever pulled the head on the barrel due to leaking gaskets.I never seen anything like these , this head just did not want to come off. I did a YCAS screw with no problems, this one is a bear.

Post Likes
    I am sure you could have it tested , not sure what the cost of the new one is but I would compare the price of new to the price of repair to see what the difference is. As for getting the head off the barrel I would get some threaded rod or threaded round stock and a wedge and try to break it free due to its location it won't be fun. Or you could get creative and weld a large nut or two to the head and use a mechanical hoist to break it free if it won't come apart its been on there a long time.
    A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.

The best part of going to work is coming back home at the end of the day.

Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all.

Post Likes

YORK YEAJ

Unfortunately I have two 5 ton porta power hydraulic jacks trying to move this
    head. I cut all the threaded rod off and Monday I should be able to move it. There is a 1/4" gap as of now, but your right it's been on there a long time.
    Under an air cooled chiller @95 degrees plus isn't any fun.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in