Help with Lennox configuration

I am located in Northern California and this is the configuration for 2355 sqft house. Can you please advise on the configuration to replace my 18yr old builder grade Carrier unit?

Lennox 14ACX-48-230-12 Condenser/4T on/230-1 LVR
    ADP LH42/62E9C HC LH42/62E9C Coil
    Lennox ML180UH090E60C furnace gas/90Bthu/5T (they call it ML180E)

Thanks

what are you asking
    it was working.... played with it.... now its broke.... whats the going hourly rate for HVAC repair

I wanted some advise if combination of proposed (merit series lennox) A/C and Furnace is good or should I go with performance series Lennox system.

The XC14 is a little nicer outdoor unit and made in the US. Not sure the price difference.

Might check and see if you can register your system for the 10 year parts warranty with the ADP coils. Some allow a 3rd party coil to be used and still register, others don't. ADP is a Lennox sister company.

that equipment will work greast if installed correctly.... the xc-14 as was stated earlier is a better built machine and quiter..it is however more expensive...
    it was working.... played with it.... now its broke.... whats the going hourly rate for HVAC repair

Your swaping builder grade for more builder grade,the xc14 is a much better unit,also wonder why the adp coil and nt a lennox coil