Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011

Thread: Fieldpiece

Well I cannot say the DC 'vigorously' gives data... however it DOES give data on a predictable basis... something many other electronic test gadgets do NOT do.

Most forum posts; regardless of origin; have a propensity to be intransitive...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Quote Originally Posted by RussellHarju View Post
    Is there any way to purchase just the RCT2 test leads because I already have everything else that comes in the ADK7 kit when I bought the hs36 but would really like the long thin probes for getting into the backs of stakons, plugs etc.

After 6 years in the trade using UEI meters i purchased my first Fieldpiece product, the sc77, love everything about the meter except short leads and no magnet. Meter operation is flawless! since that day i have slowly added more FP products to my service van due to the excellent customer service i have received. Today i received a box full of new tools.
    Sman4, HG3, extra et2w, extra dual temp head, and a few more heads. I now put all of my trust in FP instruments because they stand behind them and i have yet to get a false reading from any FP product.
    Thanks for the great tools and a big thanks for the great customer service, you make my job easier and safer!

Quote Originally Posted by northstarair View Post
    I'm leaning towards the 77.
    Great meter. I own a couple of them.

I just got the 56.... leagues better than the 77 IMHO i strongly recommend the 56
    If Guns Kill People, Do Pencils Misspell Words?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An2a1...eature=related

Before we work on artificial intelligence why don't we do something about natural stupidity?

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011