+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fieldpiece

Post Likes
    I got the Sman3 about three weeks ago, I love them, but I am having the problem with my high side, won't let refrigerant out. Does let it in to the system though.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by PM Heat n Cool View Post
    I got the Sman3 about three weeks ago, I love them, but I am having the problem with my high side, won't let refrigerant out. Does let it in to the system though.
    PM me with your address and I will take care of you.

Travis

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ault51

Travis
    keeps telling me I'm not permitted to send a pm bummer

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ault51 View Post

Travis
    Hey Ault 51 , having problem with those short test leads that come with the sc56.......

Post Likes
    Love my HS36 with several heads, my SLR8, and my SMAN3( My high side sometimes won't let liquid out either). Great tools! Can't wait to get an HG3 fieldpack!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cavalieri85 View Post
    No haven't changed the battery but say I take the gauge off and it was reading 500 hundred at the time it doesn't go back to say ol it stay reading a vac when open to atmosphere. It's the svg2. It's super frustrating. I can't trust it right now and feel like I need to replace it.
    Change your vacuum pump oil EVERYTIME you use it, find your leak, and then get a better vacuum pump.

When is Fieldpeice gonna make those or buy Appion. My two favorite tool companies.
    If you're too "open" minded, your brains will fall out.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Post Likes

New Valves for the SMAN.

We've redesigned the valves. On some of the old ones the teflon would come out and stop refrigerant flow. We've fixed the problem. Anyone that wants new valves, please email me your address and I will send out a new valve kit. My email can be found in my profile. They don't let me post it in a thread.

Post Likes
    Can you post the first serial number of all the corrected sets? So if you post 237654, all above that number (237655) will be the newer model. This way if we want to purchase, we don't have to worry about this issue. Thanks in advance.
    Always here

Post Likes
    Hello I started in HVAC this April, my starter tool kit included a Fieldpiece meter with several attachments. They have all worked good for me except the ADMN2 monometer head. I have never gotten very good readings from the tool and last week one of the "plastic" nipples broke off while I was using it. Now if I dropped something on it or didn't store it in a carrying case I could understand but it broke under light use. I have attached images for you to see, any way you can help me out.

Name:  feildpiece 1.jpg
Views: 852
Size:  26.5 KB
    Name:  feildpiece2.jpg
Views: 844
Size:  18.2 KB
    Name:  feildpiece3.jpg
Views: 864
Size:  33.9 KB

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by gsr kid View Post
    i love my hs 36 its awesome by far best meter i have bought but lately it has been reading voltage when it turns even when i am not testing anything changed the batterys but still does any ideas on what the prob could be meter less than a year old
    Are you sure its not just reading MV?

Post Likes
    Just picked up a DL3 with amp head-very nice. Like the trigger feature that allows you to set the hi/low points for data logging. (Have a compressor that has been tripping a breaker-can't get it to do it while on site. Hasn't tripped since I put the Data Logger on it-might just leave it there for good luck...) Having some issues getting the software to load on my laptop-probably my laptop. It'd be awesome if you could read multiple points at once with just one Logger, but I'm not complaining. Well, maybe just a little.
    Nice product!
    Gotta be tough when you're dumb!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jaggers View Post
    Hello I started in HVAC this April, my starter tool kit included a Fieldpiece meter with several attachments. They have all worked good for me except the ADMN2 monometer head. I have never gotten very good readings from the tool and last week one of the "plastic" nipples broke off while I was using it. Now if I dropped something on it or didn't store it in a carrying case I could understand but it broke under light use. I have attached images for you to see, any way you can help me out.

Name:  feildpiece 1.jpg
Views: 852
Size:  26.5 KB
    Name:  feildpiece2.jpg
Views: 844
Size:  18.2 KB
    Name:  feildpiece3.jpg
Views: 864
Size:  33.9 KB
    Call Fieldpiece. Ask for Russ or Travis and we will get you straightened out.

Travis

Post Likes
    Sold my new SMAN 3 to day in anticipation of the SMAN 4.

Post Likes
    Sman 4 ???? I wonder how different it will be 3 is huge that's why I don't like it

Post Likes
    main differences i see in the 3 and 4 is for one u get a 4 port manifold and it has some wireless capabilities... pretty ticked off about it because it says the are readily available online but wholesale house says they cant give me pricing cause the sman4 still is unavailable.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by drife678 View Post
    main differences i see in the 3 and 4 is for one u get a 4 port manifold and it has some wireless capabilities... pretty ticked off about it because it says the are readily available online but wholesale house says they cant give me pricing cause the sman4 still is unavailable.
    They are NOT readily available yet cause they have not been released.

But you CAN pre-order one if you want to pay the the suggested Fieldpiece Trade PRice of $562.

Personally, I am gonna wait 'til the dust settles and then buy an SMAN for.

Was told it would be a few more weeks..but who knows for sure?

Post Likes
    They are not readily available online. Some distributors (both online and brick and mortar) caught wind of the SMAN and started leaking the info early.

Post Likes
    I had a test equipment problem. Fieldpiece (Thanks, James) and their authorized dealer in Benton, Arkansas( Thanks, Chris) made it good the same day. Who is going to beat that.

Post Likes
    Will the same concept be used or is there some redesign. As I said they where pretty big and bulky. When should I see them on the supply house. Also I probably have the answer to this question ;but the micron gauge is it accurate and can I rely on it.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cavalieri85 View Post
    Will the same concept be used or is there some redesign. As I said they where pretty big and bulky. When should I see them on the supply house. Also I probably have the answer to this question ;but the micron gauge is it accurate and can I rely on it.
    Same basic design. More people wanted to be able to read it at distance over compact. The micron gauge is very accurate and all i can say is it be be officially available soon. It also does temp drop wirelessly so you can view the temps inside at the evap while you are outside at the condenser.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in