+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fieldpiece

Post Likes

Fieldpiece

All,

I just want to let everyone know that we at Fieldpiece appreciate and pay attention to the comments and feedback on this site. We understand how important your tools and test equipment are for your trade and are dedicated to make HVACR products you can trust. If that trust wavers, we stand behind our products 100% and strive to handle any issues that arise as fast and as professionally as possible.

On another note, sometimes we tune out of threads if the content turns to mud slinging or other less constructive detours. If you have some feedback or a question or a concern, I recommend calling or sending either Russ or me a message. We might miss things if they are buried in a thread.

For the most part, the guys that are willing to take the time to do research and participate in communities such as this are at the top of the heap and care the most about their trade and doing quality work. That's why we pay attention.

Travis

Post Likes
    You guys offer great products. Thanks.

Post Likes
    I have the hs36 and the st4, hoping to add the sman 3 so

on, I love fieldpiece.btw if you can tell me where I can get another hanging mag strap fot the hs 36 id love fueldpiece more.
    You can't kiss death without it kissing you back. Death is a passionate kisser.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by marter View Post
    I have the hs36 and the st4, hoping to add the sman 3 so

on, I love fieldpiece.btw if you can tell me where I can get another hanging mag strap fot the hs 36 id love fueldpiece more.
    Marter,

Send me a PM with your address and I'll send one out at no charge. Just remind me in the PM what you need me to send you. Thanks!

Post Likes
    I have the sc56. Its all I need to carry now, it does it all.

My only wish is that the test leads were longer....

Post Likes
    My boss just recently gifted me with smann gauges. I've had them less than a month. And today the liquid side won't let gas out or in makes me very sad.

Post Likes
    Got the HS36 couple months ago and PRH2 this week, and love them.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post

I have that meter too and had the same complaint. Got fluke twist lock leads in it now.

Post Likes
    I'm trying to find a supplier in the Toronto, Ontario area that carries Fieldpiece, and so far no one does. Been to 5 different suppliers this week and no one carries fieldpiece!!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by mattc183 View Post
    My boss just recently gifted me with smann gauges. I've had them less than a month. And today the liquid side won't let gas out or in makes me very sad.
    Matt..pm me with your address and I'll get you taken care of.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Timber View Post

X 2..... A magnet would be nice too. Can't always use the clamp to hang it from a wire.

Post Likes
    I bought a used Fieldpiece HS26 on E-Bay from a pawn shop out in Las Vegas about 7 or 8 years ago. It was a little beat up from use but still in good shape so I started using it to read micro farads and take voltage reading and found the continuity function to be very useful. It found a place on the outside pocket of my tool bag where it is easy to grab.

It still holds that place and is still my main meter even though I bought a new HS36 two years ago. I mainly use the HS36 to read temps and the old HS26 for everything else, I just love this meter. It just keeps going and going even though I've put a few more scratches and dings on it. If someone were to steal my HS36 I'd be mad but wouldn't be in a hurry to replace it. Let them steal my HS26 and there'd hell to pay for sure! I just love this meter and I am glad you still make it, in case I ever need to replace this one.

In short, Fieldpiece has earned my respect, and some of my tool dollars, and I see no reason why that should change anytime soon. Thank you for a great product.
    A people who would exchange liberty for apparent safety, will deserve neither and lose both.

Post Likes
    Great products and great service! ...
    Living the dream !!

Post Likes
    I got my Sman3 2 months ago and it works great. I broke the latch on my hard case. Is it possable to order a new latch to pop in there? Thanks you.
    Too Few Pro Tech's & Too Many Parts Changer's.

Post Likes
    I have a SC56 (used everyday) and SC77 (backup never used). I'm looking for an ebay deal on a hs36 package (I want the magnet).

Overall I really like fieldpiece and their customer service is great.

Post Likes
    Thank you for the comments and support guys.

Kirtus, pm me your address.

Post Likes

vacumn gauge

I have fieldpiece Micron gauge and can't understand why the measurement bounces around so much. Is it suppose to do this also I don't use the t I just have a straight copper fitting that i use to attatched to system rather than in line. Does that affect my reading. It's only a few months old but just doesn't seem to work properly and I clean it once a week.

Post Likes
    Bought the HS26 last week, love it. My teacher is also a big Fieldpiece user, we got the same meter. With amazin products and customer service Im proud to be a Fieldpiece fan!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cavalieri85 View Post
    I have fieldpiece Micron gauge and can't understand why the measurement bounces around so much. Is it suppose to do this also I don't use the t I just have a straight copper fitting that i use to attatched to system rather than in line. Does that affect my reading. It's only a few months old but just doesn't seem to work properly and I clean it once a week.
    Have u changed the batt

Post Likes
    No haven't changed the battery but say I take the gauge off and it was reading 500 hundred at the time it doesn't go back to say ol it stay reading a vac when open to atmosphere. It's the svg2. It's super frustrating. I can't trust it right now and feel like I need to replace it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in