Thread: employment

I dont understand all the problems with finding help. I have been in this buisness for 28 years and have lots of friends in the trade and we have not encountered some of the problems that it sounds like you all have.Like a friend of mine just found a job on the internet and his perspective employer paid for him to come and visit and discuss possible employment.he went for the weekend and liked what he heard and is leaving in two weeks for Florida. This employer carried through with what he promised and now he is getting a good employee. and as long as his employer delivers what he says he will have along term employee, that will give him 110%. Aslong as people stick to their word and show some appreciation towards their employees i dont see why a tech would leave except on an emergency basis. Being on call and long hours go with the job. I dont understand why new techs dont know this.

hey cooltech, how about you give me a chance to show you what my employer can offer you, ofcourse its all up to you whether you think it will work out for you or not atleast see what we can offer you.

tell me how to talk to you or give me some details

give me call first thing in the morning tomorrow at work 3013694001

what is first thing????

i get to work at 9 please call me then

9 i usually have a half days work in by that time just kidding

i know , our techs starts at 5am and leave by 2 or 3 pm and anything after those hours are service calls and they get paid time and a half.

now thats the hours i m used to