Thread: Newborn Junkies

Newborn Junkies

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/half-ne...ry?id=16755130

Just heartbreaking......

Why cant we have forced sterilization ???

Listen to the mother in this story talking about her addiction and her withdrawl pains.....

Id like to take a baseball bat to that gals head..... thwop thwop thwop......

Liberals having liberals....shame!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Let's use some logic.
    Rush Limpballs was addicted to pain killers
    Rush is a conservative
    Mothers in this story were addicted to pain killers
    The mothers are conservative

Tea-bagger logic 101

To politicize this tragedy is typical for tea-baggers, no solution - lots of political hate speech.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Tenn. is a red state.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

I have no words for these "people"...disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    Let's use some logic.
    Rush Limpballs was addicted to pain killers
    Rush is a conservative
    Mothers in this story were addicted to pain killers
    The mothers are conservative

Tea-bagger logic 101

To politicize this tragedy is typical for tea-baggers, no solution - lots of political hate speech.
    You are just mad because coolwhip is probably right. Conservatives generally try to preserve and nurture the lives of the unborn while liberals generally have no problem with hacking them to pieces in the womb while they are kicking. It's not difficult then to imagine them having no problem getting them addicted to drugs in the womb.

Funny the red states have tried to stop this but with the commie loving Democrats appointing red judges they can't.

Mississippi passed a law that said you are only allowed to have one baby on welfare and if you have a second you will be either sterilized or sent to jail for 6 months because you are forcing the tax payers to pay for your kids. A liberal Federal judge ruled that unconstitutional. I think it was a great idea. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Just how does all this intrusion into reproductive rights play into "small government". I guess if it involves corps making money its hands off but when it comes to individuals lets regulate the hell out of it (literally). Strange dichotomy. Sometimes I think the conservative line these days requires a certain amount of schizophrenia.
    Fox News - Rich people paying rich people to tell middle class people to blame the poor.

Just how does all this intrusion into reproductive rights play into "small government". I guess if it involves corps making money its hands off but when it comes to individuals lets regulate the hell out of it (literally). Strange dichotomy. Sometimes I think the conservative line these days requires a certain amount of schizophrenia.
    You are a little confused. Conservatives regard the unborn as humans with certain rights also. Namely, the right to live and not be mutilated in the womb.

Surprise, conservatives also believe the gov should regulate murder as in stop it. So we are not against all forms of government.

Quote Originally Posted by cool-in-cayman View Post
    You are a little confused. Conservatives regard the unborn as humans with certain rights also. Namely, the right to live and not be mutilated in the womb.

Surprise, conservatives also believe the gov should regulate murder as in stop it. So we are not against all forms of government.
    Just make goverment small enough to drown it in a bath tub.

Conservatives want to protect the unborn and that is a good thing but the responsibility doesn't end there. These same conservatives want to slash programs like WIC that helps feed these young babies with nutritional food that the parents might not otherwise afford. So with that kind of logic the unborn has more rights than the already born. I tell ya its that kind of thinking that shows how schizoid the new right has become.

Just make goverment small enough to drown it in a bath tub.

Conservatives want to protect the unborn and that is a good thing but the responsibility doesn't end there. These same conservatives want to slash programs like WIC that helps feed these young babies with nutritional food that the parents might not otherwise afford. So with that kind of logic the unborn has more rights than the already born. I tell ya its that kind of thinking that shows how schizoid the new right has become.
    Actually what conservatives want is for people to live in a country where WIC is not necessary for 40 percent of our population.

Liberal programs have only increased dependance on programs like WIC.

We want people to be responsible members of society and not need WIC in the first place.

Liberals don't care if people remain on WIC, it's their voting base.