Closed Thread

Thread: A Black EYE for all service techs

Post Likes

Angry A Black EYE for all service techs

Well I guess we all have to live this down now because of these hacks in NJ.
    http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/480803...ossen_reports/
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    What ever happened to trying to save the homeowner a few bucks!

Post Likes
    wow it sucks when 6 for 6 where crooks it makes every hvac service tech look bad

Post Likes
    Also keep in mind on how this story was written! Yes they where crooks and a few dummies but they should have also compared there test to other industries and compared results. I could very well stand here and say " Are plumbers ripping you off) ? This story has its merits but was very bias.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Northfloridatech View Post
    Also keep in mind on how this story was written! Yes they where crooks and a few dummies but they should have also compared there test to other industries and compared results. I could very well stand here and say " Are plumbers ripping you off) ? This story has its merits but was very bias.
    I also dont like these articles. I don't know about you guys but it does nothing for my wallet to sell the customer a bunch of un needed parts. At our shop I get an hourly rate. I don't profit from selling anything except a good quality service that will keep customers coming back for years, keeping me with a job. These poorly written stories never add up.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by southeasterntec View Post
    Hey now, just because the report was in nj doesn't mean ALL of nj has scumbag technicians! .... I can't say i don't know any scumbags in the trade, i do. But i also know many that do right for the customer myself included

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Northfloridatech View Post
    They have done this with every trade I would imagine, but no one wants to hear about the honest companies, that would be boring.

Post Likes

A black eye for all service techs

out of the 6 the one with the tatu laden potty mouth tech would be fired in a second if he worked for me or i ever got a report of him touching a cliant in any way .
    the guy with on time in the rusted out pos van would be sent on his way before he ever touched my unit.
    its sad how few companys actualy hire good comptatent techs but in defence i know alot of good techs in the trade as well.

Quote Originally Posted by southeasterntec View Post

Post Likes

Post Likes
    When the media starts looking in the mirror and exposing their own extreme misleading and blatant lying to the public then their story's will have more weight in my mind. Don't hold your breath waiting for a B.S. in the media sting, they make money making everyone else look bad no mater the amount of "story tweaking" it takes to do it. To bad they don't use as much diligence in finding the truth than used in building their grand industry smears.

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in