Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Might as well burn the Constitution

How the judge didn't find this a violation of our First Amendment only proves the Constitution is null and void.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    How the judge didn't find this a violation of our First Amendment only proves the Constitution is null and void.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml
    Thats a direct fault of the churches themselfs, for they have fallen for the exempt tax rule and have bowed down to goverment, to give aproval of something that they shouldnt need aproval of in the first place.

If people want to assemble for any reason, may it be political, religious or for whatever reasons, goverment has no sayso in such matters. For such rights dont even need to be constitutional, they are rights that are a given and are natural law.

The fact that large churches and denominations dont protest for the end if such nonsense, shows that many are defacto complicit with such unlawfull regulations.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Freedom of Religion and the Right to Assemble have nothing to do with holding Church service in a neighborhood.

Sure, he might have adequate parking, but does the road design take into account an extra 10, 20 or 30 cars entering and exiting one home, weekly.

He got what he deserved.

Quote Originally Posted by acmanko View Post
    Freedom of Religion and the Right to Assemble have nothing to do with holding Church service in a neighborhood.

Sure, he might have adequate parking, but does the road design take into account an extra 10, 20 or 30 cars entering and exiting one home, weekly.

He got what he deserved.
    A January 4, 2010, ruling made it clear that the Salmans are not prohibited from running a church or hosting worship services on their property, but if they do so, they must be in compliance with fire and zoning codes.
    Please, give me a break. Not being in compliance just means that your not kissing someones arse and paying your dues the the holy writ of goverment. I know were all too stupid to know where the doors and exits are, people should have the right to be stupid, after all it cleanses the gene pool.

As you know I have no use for all the holy mumbo jumbo, but that doesnt give me the right to forbid others to assemble, for whatever reason.

Today if a Jesus Christ was to have the last supper again, he would be in violation of something....damn he forgot to put up exit signs and no fire fighting equipment.....kind of ironic, isnt it.

Roy

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

He got what he deserved.
    If the Salmans had a party every Sunday, with no bible study, they would not have been in violation of city codes even on the first complaint. But because the Bible was being read only proves that our Govt is trying to nullify the First Amendment.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

If they had a party every Sunday in my neighborhood, the sheriff or police would show up sooner or later.

BTW, Jesus had the last supper because He new the Church leaders had sold him out.

If they had a party every Sunday in my neighborhood, the sheriff or police would show up sooner or later.

But there is no ordinance for having a party at ones house. There is however an ordinance for having people over and reading the Bible. The sticking point is READING THE BIBLE

But there is no ordinance for having a party at ones house. There is however an ordinance for having people over and reading the Bible. The sticking point is READING THE BIBLE
    The sticking point is Building a Church in you Backyard with parking and holding Bible service.

I could care less if folks want to read the Bible. But these scum looking to make a living off it are lower than pond scum. For example, there is a perfectly good Church sitting vacant down the road from me. The congregation build a new Church. The Church is for rent, yet these type would rather use the public schools to hold Sunday services instead of renting a Church. They are scum and give Christians a bad name.

The sticking point is Building a Church in you Backyard with parking and holding Bible service.
    The building came later. They were told they could not have bible study in their living room. There are other cases as well of religious infringement.

The building came later. They were told they could not have bible study in their living room. There are other cases as well of religious infringement.
    sounds like they should move to a more religious tolerant city

Funny where does the law say you can hove one Bible study meeting but not several. Can you be in violation for having one party for a birthday or a wake for a funeral. If not why can't you have weekly parties or Bible study meetings. This is clearly unconstitutional. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

He built a separate building and regularly has large groups of people there for whatever reason.
    Why should he get a pass on fire safety and ADA just because it is bible study.
    Also sounds like he falsified his permit papers as well.
    Bring it up to code and stop the BS in the courts.

I can see it now fire kills three at bible study at someones home. Lets crucify the guy for not following code.
    TANSTAAFL - There ain't no such thing as a free lunch!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast