where can i view resumes? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Red face

i have 10 superstars, looking for ten more. isitfixesdyet is in a homeless shelter, as a tech turned manager, i cant risk it. i have "superstars" scheduled for interviews every day, half dont show, then we have the drug test, background check, dmv report. it isnt a puzzle. is it?

look at the acca report, we are in the top 18% of tech pay bennis all that, come here or go to the bottom 82% its realy not a puzzle.

Not trying to be mean or negative. It has been my exoerience in the past that service managers and owners will lie or over state what the will do for you or what their exoectations are. I'm not a job hopper. Only on my fourth HVAC job since I started in 1977.
    If it ain't broke don't fix it!

I will not disagree with you there, I have heard it all, from "oh we will get you a $2.00 raise at your 30 day review" to "we have lots of opportunities for advancement." I thought I was being fed another bunch of hooey when I came to my current employer, but as it turns out, one year later and I was put into a service manager position. I do have the responsibility of hiring new techs, and remember all those empty promises, so I shoot straight about the work here.
    After finding out our second born was also a boy, my wife asked "why are you sooooooo happy" to which I replied; "2 of those things are easier to keep up with than 20,000!"

Lightbulb

all our guys earn over 50 k. but they earn it. all numbers from production , svc agg sales, sales leads, and cust survey scores are posted on a board in the shop. no lies, no empty promises. if you believe no one is willing to pay you what you are worth, stay where you are. if you believe there is a better way. call me. some of my guys have 11 to 14 years here, they wont leave because they wont find a company who treats them as good as we do. but they are awsome techs and are treated as such. just my 2 cents. i will always be looking for "supertechs" because they are few and far between. when i do find one believe me, he stays. most who claim to be all that, arent. 20 yrs doing this and i have seen it all.

right, here! in the heartland of the homeland!

home is where the heart is!

or where you hang your hat its like the companies the only thing thats different is the pics on the walls!
    lol
    sorry, i cant stoop to argue!
    dont have time ..

[Edited by isitfixedyet on 09-02-2006 at 06:06 PM]

Re: home is where the heart is!

Originally posted by isitfixedyet
    or where you hang your hat its like the companies the only thing thats different is the pics on the walls!
    lol
    sorry, i cant stoop to argue!
    dont have time ..

[Edited by isitfixedyet on 09-02-2006 at 06:06 PM]
    is it me or does this make no sense?

Originally posted by acbyj208
    all our guys earn over 50 k. but they earn it. all numbers from production , svc agg sales, sales leads, and cust survey scores are posted on a board in the shop. no lies, no empty promises. if you believe no one is willing to pay you what you are worth, stay where you are. if you believe there is a better way. call me. some of my guys have 11 to 14 years here, they wont leave because they wont find a company who treats them as good as we do. but they are awsome techs and are treated as such. just my 2 cents. i will always be looking for "supertechs" because they are few and far between. when i do find one believe me, he stays. most who claim to be all that, arent. 20 yrs doing this and i have seen it all.
    50k is that a lot money where you live, and is that a 40 to 45 hour or average 50 to 60 week

in Fla it used to be but now the way house's and insurance have been driven up is hard to get by on
    once you think you've seen it all
    (THINK AGAIN)
    I would rather work for free than be look upon as a thief!!!!!

BOSS

is it possible that, resumes could be posted here?
    to have an employer registration view only link, that members registered as employers or business owners could view, and another link for employees to simply cut and paste a resume, they already have to post.
    Alot, of the other sites usually over-email the employer and the employers, soon they stop checking their emails, due to overwhelming them with too many. too time consuming. This way they can match, the resume with the skills, needed for the right job!
    maybe at the least in the classifieds? if at all possible?
    just a thought?

[Edited by isitfixedyet on 09-03-2006 at 05:34 PM]

Confused has anyone, ever found a resume here? ever?

so why is it that, it says resume posting under job , discussion? yet no one does?
    whats the incentive?
    dont tell me finding a job?
    Boss, wont even reply, lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12