desuper and heat pump water heater questions

My wife manages a motel and one of their problems is they have a vending area which they walled in because it was noisy. There are two ice machines , a Pepsi machine, 2 washers, two dryers, and a candy machine. As you can imagine they solved their sound problem but created a heat issue. They added a large window air conditioner. what is the best way to recover this room heat. put desupers on the two ice machines and maybe Pepsi machine or add a heat pump hot water heater in the room?

Here is a desuper heater that is commonly used by facilities to recover heat from situations similar to yours.
    http://www.thermastor.com/Heat-Recov...6SpecSheet.pdf
    Regards TB
    Bear Rules: Keep our home <50% RH summer, controls mites/mold and very comfortable.
    Provide 60-100 cfm of fresh air when occupied to purge indoor pollutants and keep window dry during cold weather. T-stat setup/setback +8 hrs. saves energy
    Use +Merv 10 air filter. -Don't forget the "Golden Rule"

Heat Pump Water Heaters also works, but the problem is cooling the space can't be controlled so it might not always cool when you need it since it only works when you need hot water.

http://www.hotwater.com/water-heater...hybrid/voltex/
    You can call me Sam

It should be a crime to be a mechanical engineer in San Diego
    Summer Design Temperature: 83 F Dry Bulb ~ 69 F Wet Bulb (California Climate Zone 7)

I thought about that. the water would have to be dumped in that case so the heat pump water heater would cool. The other problem is the water is may not be hot enough at times if you stop heating water when the room temperature is cool enough.

I guess one could run the motel hot water through a heat exchanger, but the motel water is 120 degrees. The motel water heater is at the other end of the building. It is a pumped circulating system. The main pipe is 1 3/4 inch copper pipe which the rooms are manifolded off of. When they get to this end of the building they return the water to the heater through a 3/4 inch return line. what is the temperature of the refrigerant gases? I am not sure 120 degree hot water coolant would cool much.

yeah can't extract much heat from your refrigerant if your water is 120 F.

Try looking at this http://www.hotspotenergy.com/air-con...water-heaters/
    You can call me Sam

It should be a crime to be a mechanical engineer in San Diego
    Summer Design Temperature: 83 F Dry Bulb ~ 69 F Wet Bulb (California Climate Zone 7)