Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

employment

sounds good may have to take a vacation out there and check the job market. know any good hotels????

Let me get this straight acbyjguy i post an ad for career opportunities, you reply with your high almighty make your self sound like youre the only person who goes through sh*t doing HVAC job not to mention belittle our company since we dont offer 100k pay, then I get a reply from somebody who actually wants a job here in VA, MD, DC and you give out your number and tell him to call you? shouldnt you be putting your own forum or post a new discussion? as far as my ad is concern you basically took over my forum and made it all about YOU! hows this?, you put your own ad and whoever replies to my post I can answer their question without you interrupting with your smart remarks, and if they want to look at your post, then maybe you can give them your information and your so called BEST company to work for.

i tried sending you a resume but your email wouldnt come up besides you are closer and i know your area. but i wouldnt restrict myself until i found employment.

my email is jclamor@mbctechnologies.com We have service techs who lives in NOrthern Virgina as well and they have nbeen with the company for over 11 years now. you may also want to check out our website...just email me and i will give you the URL.

I have been in the industry along time and get tired of working from 7:30 am till 7:00pm most nights if I don't ***** and every Saturday.

I am not going to change my job; after this long doing it, guess I will just find a quality company soon with enough employees to get the calls done and everything after 5:00 is overtime..

The industry is short of qualfied technicians and it's only going to get worse, we have long hours and hot work for pay that is not up to scale in most area's.

"Everyday above ground, is a good day".
    "But everyday that you have made a difference in someones life, may insure you stay above ground a little longer".<aircooled>

this has been the industry standard for as long as i can remember. i decided to do thi for a career and i guess i will do it forever and i am 41 so i just cant give it up. besides i enjoy this field especially if its 2 a.m. and you get a family heat. that makes it worth it......

its a dog eat dog world out there.. woof woof..

it is ado eat dog world but if you cant run with the big dogs stay on the porch

Wink

if ya cant take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. or off the roof in phx...

Thumbs up

it does feel good to walk into a 100+ degree house with kids and old people and get them cooling. they are so happy. thats the time the long hrs dont bother you so much.

in my case minus 10 and no heat

Cool

that would be worse. i hate the cold. your hands hurt and all, but i bet most units are in the basement. out here there is no basement, its a package on the roof or split with ah or furnace in the blazing hot attic, ya gotta crawl to it through insulation. installers suck.

Thumbs down

i cant imagine minus anything. thats gotta be brutal.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast