Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Career Opportunities MD,DC,VA

Attention all HVAC located in MD, DC or VA we need great HVAC lots of stuff to offer. GREAT PAY, COMPANY VAN, with tools and materials provided.COMPANY GAS CARD and a company cellphone health insurance,401k , bonus, most of the service call is time and a half, vacation pay and ofcourse there is always room for advancement. just email me your resume at jclamor@mbctechnologies.com

[Edited by mbctech on 08-12-2006 at 01:15 AM]

Lightbulb

100k + per year???? i produced 300k and sold 650k in new eq last year..... oh what about 401k matching, health ins. vacation, bonus hrs, tools, training, opportunity for advancement, all that. let me know....

Forum Rules

Be nice!

[Edited by HeyBob on 08-12-2006 at 03:07 AM]

Let me rephrase my ad since all of you are pro's here. Im an HR Director at my job and desperately looking for an HVAC tech since the only guy whos been working for us for 8 yrs got big headed and decided to leave our company just coz his GF(NOT WIFE) SAID THAT HE DOESNT SPEND ENOUGH TIME WITH HER" I feel sorry for the owner of the company since our tech just quit out of nowhere unless we raise his pay up from 25 to 32 an hour and he doesnt even know that much but he does build relationship with the customers, so were pretty much screwed right now subcontracting people for the jobs that the tech left behind.and yeah it is a company van i apologize for the typo. we serve several diff. commercial clients therefore, the techs goes to the job site to do a service call. thats why we provide the company gas card and a phone incase they get lost,need to call in for something etc.

dude, we have gps, phone, oh its a blackberry with e mail and radio, 4000 + svc agg customers, 25% are comercial. more bennies, incentives, bonuses, i could go on and on. guess what, good techs are rare. good employers are realy rare. call 480-922-4455. leave a message for kevin m . make me an offer i cant refuse. i am the svc manager. 15 yrs and every cert available. 300k in production and 600 k in sales last year alone, oh and managing 9 techs. im looking for what im worth, i bet you cant pay it. out of your buddies garage and all.

by the way, you have no clue as to a techs life. his GF has every right to miss him. i work 80 hrs a week in summer, it sucks. there is more to life then money and making your owner money. we are a little over half the year and with wage and commisions on sales and svc agg i am at 56k. but guess what, i am tired and need a break. you have no idea. hr guy....

acbyj208,

The guy posted a help wanted ad for a technician and you get on his case.

Forum Rules

Please pay particular attention to rule #1.

Anyone in the HVAC industry and home or building owners with HVAC/R concerns and other polite and fun people that are willing to contribute.

Feel free to ask any question relating to HVAC, or other topics of general interest.

At the same time, be polite and respectful in your answers. We welcome questions so please don't be critical of someone's question, or other member's answers.

Any reply that we feel violates this rule will be edited or deleted.

All members must treat other members with respect. Anyone who posts defamatory, insulting or otherwise disrespectful comments towards others in the HVAC industry will find their posts deleted and possibly their posting privileges suspended or revoked.

Any member that becomes belligerent, argumentative, posts smart-ass comments or requires too much attention of the moderators will lose their posting privileges.

These rules are relaxed in the "America, Religion, Politics" section but are strictly enforced in all other sections.

Note that while all are welcome, our primary interest is in serving the HVAC Pro.

dude, we have gps, phone, oh its a blackberry with e mail and radio, 4000 + svc agg customers, 25% are comercial. more bennies, incentives, bonuses, i could go on and on. guess what, good techs are rare. good employers are realy rare. call 480-922-4455. leave a message for kevin m . make me an offer i cant refuse. i am the svc manager. 15 yrs and every cert available. 300k in production and 600 k in sales last year alone, oh and managing 9 techs. im looking for what im worth, i bet you cant pay it. out of your buddies garage and all.

*** first of all mr certified in so many ways** I am a chick and the reason i posted here like i said is A.) I got the impression that this site will offer me not just help from other HVAC and most certainly find a good HVAC tech and B.) I do not recall asking you what you are worth and how much you are certified as a tech, i am simply stating what our company offers and if its not for you then why take the time to reply to my forum? is it a matter of ego power? I really do hope you are as good as how you say you are im glad for you if its true you are an addition to what you call GOOD TECHS. C.) not every business here can offer you what you are asking for I can honestly tell you that we are a small company and therefore the incentives that I have mentioned is what we can offer and no bullsh*t. and last but not the least D.) i know exactly what family of an HVAC goes through especially with the overtime and service calls. For one, my father is one and hes been in the business for 30 yrs and my brother is one too working for apartment complex in Virginia, unfortunately I can not hire any of them as we are family and my father is self employed in this area and never failed to put put food on the table by doing what hes doing now. so do not tell me that I do not know what exactly the girlfriend feels about the tech not being around all the time because I have experienced it for 20 years, we never complained because this is the career he chose and therefore we face the consequence as long as hes happy with what hes doing.

[Edited by mbctech on 08-12-2006 at 02:02 PM]

Hmm

sorry. realy. this businees realy sucks. im tired and my techs are realy tired and i realy need 10 good techs but cant find them and sometimes i get home after a 15 hr day and drink beer and rack my brain to find techs, installers and look here and get beligerant. good luck. if ya know a good tech , installer, send them to scottsdale, ill pay them well....

career

currently i work for a company in northern Va. Chantilly to be more precise. during the 2 week period of memorial day i worked 156 hours during that time. the company that i work for made me cvertain promises and after working all those hours thewy did not deliver. Thats why i am looking for another job. I have been doing this for twenty eight years and been married 4 times alot because of the way i work, if my wife, girlfriend or whatewver does not like it they can get over it because that is the nature of the job and people know it going into the relationship. If i leave a job its because my employer didnt feel i was worth whatever they promised and didnt tell me or they just blow sunshine up my butt to get me to come to work. If i leave a job it is a problem between me and my employer not me and my significant other. And as far as working a lot of hours hell i can rest when i am dead.....

wanna job? sctts az good pay bennies and guess what? its hot as hell 75% of every year. i am not kidding. call 480-980-2671. its my damn cell number. i dont care. wanna call the office and set an interview? 480-922-4455. my word and my balls dont ever get busted. honest work honest pay.

what is cost of living and moving costs????????????

cost of living in az is low. not as low as the mid west but allot lower than California. it is a buyers market for homes. plenty of work, one of the fasted growing spots in the country.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast