Anyone have a link or PDF file for the installation manual for thermostat model TSTATBBPDF01-B

uh oh, what did you do?

Did you search Bryant's website? Try Here

Ha Ha Ha!!

No-I didn't do anything...yet! Actually, I'm trying to adjust the anticipator adjustment and want to make sure I'm in the right menu option number before changing! I have the manual for the "thmidistat" version of this one but I want the exact manual. It seems like my model is very new since I can't find the PDF anywhere. Bryant.com only has USER manuals.

Don't worry, I won't make any major changes! It's just that this thing is cycling every 8 minutes! I feel like adjusting the anticipator will cut down on the cycle frequency and increase compressor/fan life.

there is no anticipator setting on a digital thermostat, but there is a cycle rate, sounds like you are on 4, if you find the installer set up menu, change it to 3. i do not have the manual.

has it been cycling this frequently in the hot temps the u.s has had lately?

it almost sounds as if your system is oversized, but i do not know your area.

Anticipator

Actually, the manual I have is for a digital thermidistat model very close to my model therostat and it does have an anticipator setting. I imagine this is a "virtual" anticipator as I'm sure there's no mechanical moving parts in my thermostat. It just mimicks the activity a real anticipator would do. I know some thermostats call this "span". I can't go in to my thermostat's menus without first knowing all the different option levels-kind of a map for the menus.

FYI, I'm in southern Indiana and it's averaged about 85-95 for a few weeks. My system is running for 6 minutes, idle for 8..then starting again. Ergo, the thermostat is too sensitive.

if it is maintaining temperature in the home at 95* outside, and cycling every 8 minutes, it's oversized.

Hmm ??

Why would it not be an oversensitive thermostat?

if the home is gaining heat, the t-stat will compensate for this. i.e. keep running.

not sure of the design parameters for your location, but i doubt it is 95*.

at 95 in my area, you would expect a system to run continuously,when properly sized, no matter the cycle rate.

Here is the Carrier version of the same stat.
    http://www.xpedio.carrier.com/idc/gr...tstat-18si.pdf

that stat is made by total line, bryant carrier its all the sme just a different stamp on the cover. to get in to the program you should push program and mode at the same time. that will bring you in to the programming of it. I think it like your third or fourth selection for that setting. change and you should be good to go. dont know where to get a manual but I do so many of these I just find it in the programming. if you have the stat, there was no manual in the box?