Non-union Trane and McQuay branches vs. Union Trane and McQuay branches.

Is there a difference in factory training between non-union and Union Trane and McQuay branch offices?

it's the same union or not factories have no input into OEM training,even who goes or not to the seminars
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY

That's what I figured, maxster. The IR recruitor started telling how great the local TBS' office (non-union) trains. I told him I didn't see it as a perk, I saw it as a necessity. All chiller OEMs - Carrier, Johnson Controls, McQuay and Trane must train, right?

with Trane taking the market in the 80s from Carrier they had complete training facilities out in LaCrosse,WI during the fall/winter they made the shops acoss the coiunrty send guys.so if you had a summer of new stuff taking to the engineers as you went going to the factory was awesome then all the Trane techs and the beer goin'...it was great.York pre-JCI sucks out there they had no idea how to even talk to a room full of guys and they were getting hammered on the hellical chillers.York told you were to sit when you walked into the seminar room to keep company techs seperated and took a group picture and sent it to all attending groups to ID their techs(JCI snuck techs into the seminar years ago)......wierd or what.then still out in PA they had a senior VP trip out to the parking lot(during the seminar) and check the trucks for those who drove and call the shops when he saw bumper stickers or missing hub caps dirty trucks....and that was YORK???Trane started in 95 doing service group training HOSTED were local state Trane guys would trip to each others office..then one factory engineer would come there to run it....they had some verbal wars between tech vs tech.check out The Chiller Group all independent big tonnage shops that hold seminars amongst themselves and kick ass...check out the Industrial Cooling in Freeport,N.Y. in 91' after years with Trane and see his websight
    "when in doubt...jump it out" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qEZHhJubY