Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
Results 92 to 104 of 144
  1. #92
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,496
    The answer is of course NO. Thank you very much

  2. #93
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    bedford ind
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by ADillon View Post
    Sex with a minor, boy or girl is illegal. Sex with an animal is illegal. Stealing is illegal. So yes I have a problem with those things becasue they are against the law and there is a victim involved in each crime. At the same time i wouldn't blindly HATE anyone just becasue they commited one of those crimes, although i do find some of them to be disgusting and despicable crimes. Most people who commit crimes such as child rapre where victims of the same sort of abuse, as a child.

    Homosexuality is not illegal and neither is adult, consensual sex, be it homosexual or not. There is no correlation between the crimes that you have used as examples and homosexuality although I'm sure in your mind it should be a crime.
    SITUATIONAL ETHICS! I'm guessing that when sodomy was illegal you were against it. Killing unborn children use to be illegal, but now it is legal, so you approved of tearing children out of the womb, piece by piece.

    Nambla is fighting to make sex between men and children- no age limit. So I am betting you will accept that as soon as it happens.

    According to the mindless logic you seem to embrace, if something is legal, it is good. I am surprised that all of the things that you say are against the law and therefore bad, you don't actually support because these laws impose upon the people who chose to do those things.

    Homosexuality leaves a nation of victims. Are you saying you hope your children, or your neighbors children grow up to become butt buddies?

    I bet you believe in SAFE ABORTIONS! Yeah! NO victims there.

    Legalize everything and all the problems go away.

    I hope you aren't as loose with hvac laws/principles as you are with social laws/principles.

    And yes, I am for laws against the sodomites, like there used to be. You are wrong there is correlation!

    And by the way, you seem to be assuming that someone else doesn't have laws against it.

  3. #94
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,496
    Right on iron. Thank you very much

  4. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Helena, Montana
    Posts
    2,155
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    The answer is of course NO. Thank you very much
    So that being the case, why did the gay community feel it necessary to picket Chick-fil-A? Were they being tolerant of someone else's view? NOPE.

    That is why some many Americans are frustrated with the gay community. They continually try to force their ways into everyone's life. They do not stay quiet and respect other's opinions so why should anyone respect theirs? Just a simple question...
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

  5. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    So that being the case, why did the gay community feel it necessary to picket Chick-fil-A? Were they being tolerant of someone else's view? NOPE.

    That is why some many Americans are frustrated with the gay community. They continually try to force their ways into everyone's life. They do not stay quiet and respect other's opinions so why should anyone respect theirs? Just a simple question...
    Becasue to me respecting other people's right to have an opinion (not necissarily respecting their opinion) is not contingent on them having that same respect. It has to start somwhere. No they weren't at all tolorant of chic filet's views and i think that is wrong but i'm not going to be intollorerant just becasue they are. I agree that they are overly forcefull with putting their views/opinions/lifestyles on others but that isn't a trait that is relegated only to the gay community. It happens across multiple groups of people. There are a wealth of examples to be found in this thread.

  6. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Helena, Montana
    Posts
    2,155
    Good point.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

  7. #98
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    SITUATIONAL ETHICS! I'm guessing that when sodomy was illegal you were against it. Killing unborn children use to be illegal, but now it is legal, so you approved of tearing children out of the womb, piece by piece.

    Nambla is fighting to make sex between men and children- no age limit. So I am betting you will accept that as soon as it happens.

    According to the mindless logic you seem to embrace, if something is legal, it is good. I am surprised that all of the things that you say are against the law and therefore bad, you don't actually support because these laws impose upon the people who chose to do those things.

    Homosexuality leaves a nation of victims. Are you saying you hope your children, or your neighbors children grow up to become butt buddies?

    I bet you believe in SAFE ABORTIONS! Yeah! NO victims there.

    Legalize everything and all the problems go away.

    I hope you aren't as loose with hvac laws/principles as you are with social laws/principles.

    And yes, I am for laws against the sodomites, like there used to be. You are wrong there is correlation!

    And by the way, you seem to be assuming that someone else doesn't have laws against it.
    If the logic of respecting the life decisions of other human beings and being concious enough to understand that my views and way of life aren't the only ones out there and aren't for everyone is 'mindless' then thats fine. You can call me whatever names you want. Not sure why you feel the need to infer that my technical skills are somehow lacking due to my social views...it seems like it's uncalled for, unrelated and somewhat of a low blow. Indicating that you would prefer an argument to a discussion.

    consensual sodomy is a victimless crime and so legal or not, for me it falls under the catgorey of 'not my business'.
    something is not good or bad becasue it is legal or illegal and i never said that. You have made assumptions about me and jumped to conclusions that are unfounded. The fact that you see a correlation between the forcefull rape of a minor and consensual homsexual sex is very sad to me but not surprising and sheds some light on why you might think my way of thinking is 'mindless'.

    Good luck with everything

  8. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    511
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    Good point.
    Thanks and I completely where you are coming from as well. I appreciate your ability to have a civil discussion. Naz Drovia!

  9. #100
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,719
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    The answer is of course NO. Thank you very much
    Why should they,they just fudge the effect hoping to get more people on the bandwagon! HD stock up another 3%,I said it was still a buy!

  10. #101
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,496
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    Why should they,they just fudge the effect hoping to get more people on the bandwagon! HD stock up another 3%,I said it was still a buy!
    Let it go perfect. HD sucks in my opinion. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  11. #102
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,719
    The way to handle this stock at this point is this.HD just reported a good quarter.It works like baseball,you are pretty much safe on a base until someone hits the ball, next quarter is that time! In the meantime if there is a general market pullback,that has nothing to do with housing or HD it is a buy more.Before the quarter rethink it.

  12. #103
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    bedford ind
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by ADillon View Post
    If the logic of respecting the life decisions of other human beings and being concious enough to understand that my views and way of life aren't the only ones out there and aren't for everyone is 'mindless' then thats fine. You can call me whatever names you want. Not sure why you feel the need to infer that my technical skills are somehow lacking due to my social views...it seems like it's uncalled for, unrelated and somewhat of a low blow. Indicating that you would prefer an argument to a discussion.

    consensual sodomy is a victimless crime and so legal or not, for me it falls under the catgorey of 'not my business'.
    something is not good or bad becasue it is legal or illegal and i never said that. You have made assumptions about me and jumped to conclusions that are unfounded. The fact that you see a correlation between the forcefull rape of a minor and consensual homsexual sex is very sad to me but not surprising and sheds some light on why you might think my way of thinking is 'mindless'.

    Good luck with everything
    Again, situational ethics, and you quoting me as saying things I have not. You represent people who have a standard of ethics that you make for yourselves. Then you get angry get at the thought of other people disagreeing with the perversion and rebellion.

    Sexual immorality has cost this nation BILLIONS of dollars. And the sad thing is the rebellious deny it. They reap what they sow.
    We all do.

    By "life" decisions, I assume you are referring to abortions. What about the baby's life decisions.

    Argument is a key element of rhetorical discourse. Each person is attempting to establish the validity of ones views.
    NO discussion can be had without argument.

    Now if you just want to share your feelings, that is another thing.

    Your logical continuity does not support your defense.

    And I never said the rape of a minor. Those are your words.
    There is an organization of HOMOSEXUAL MEN WHO WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH THE YOUNGEST OF CHILDREN. THEY HAVE FULL ACCESS TO OUR POLITICIANS AND THEY ARE ACTIVELY PURSUING THE RIGHTS OT COMMIT THEIR HEINOUS ACTS.

    There are apa and ama members who endorse this as not being harmful to children.
    Do the homosexual clubs in schools sadden you?
    The logic of people who represent your expressed views is quite calculable.

    The continued rejection of sound principles leaves little doubt as to the fate of such people and nations.

    I do not fault sound principle and when I see it, I stand up and applaud it>

    I do not apologize for believing the Scriptures. Nor do I boast of my having lived as I should.
    I have not. But I do, daily, endeavor to be as faithful as I can.

    AND WHEN I MISS IT I ADMIT IT! I do not flaunt my failures, nor do I proclaim them to be virtues.

    What people exhibiting your logic call discussion is really the art of compromise.

    That is something that YESHUA never did.

    YOU are wrong.

  13. #104
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,268
    My question is how can you be pro-life and be against healthcare for all?

    Let's just save the babies...then not give them decent health coverage when they are older....GREAT PLAN.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event