Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 27 to 39 of 144
  1. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    AStudent, there's no fight....I'm right.....

    I would not take advantage of you by fighting with you when you are so obviously unarmed.

    Homosexuals are not oppressed as much as they are oppressive to others. We all have our biases, but we must be tolerant of one another. Homosexuals are not tolerant people because they feel the need to recruit others to their lifestyle while degrading theological beliefs of others.

    I do not care what anyone does in privacy, I really don't, so why do homosexuals want to keep showing me what they do? I don't want to know about how you like your partner to blow on your belly button while you play taps on their butt crack....I really don't need to know that. So why do I have to constantly be exposed to homosexual behaviour that has no place in public?

    I must say that there are a few homosexual couples I am acquanted with who have more solid and stable relationships than many married heterosexual couples I know. While I don't particularly agree with their lifestyle, I appreciate these persons as good, solid citizens which whom I can relate to other than their sexual preferences. And yes, it is pretty obvious these folks are homosexual, but not in any offensive way.

    I also am acquanted with persons men who are very effeminine but not homosexual. So I don't judge others unless they are offensive in their actions.
    Don't women always think they are right? I swear my wife says the same thing.

    I've met very few homosexuals who are in your face about it, having to tell the whole world about it, very very few.

    Maybe it's a location problem....where I'm from gay people just act like nothings different, with the exception of a few....and in that respect there are more annoying straight people than there are annoying gay people in my opinion...at least gays had to learn to shut their mouths or else they may get dragged through town behind a 4x4.

    Like I said...it's probably just a location issue...if you are from a big city then no wonder....you should expect crazy things to go on, or maybe you are out with a pair of binoculars peering through the bushes to catch them in the act?

  2. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    bedford ind
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    The best part is,If two rich gay guys wanted 10 mni splits installed in their mega house everyone here would be on it.A bunch of BS!
    Not me. I turn down the sodomite money.

    Homosexuals are degenerate and their path is base and vulgar. I live in an area where queer is coveted.

    They have long stated they will take their message to the schools. That is because they are nothing less than predatory animals.

    Take NAMBLA for example.

    There is no thing good or acceptable about their chosen, perverse lifestyle. And as a group, they are child predators.

    They want the children.

  3. #29
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    2,725
    Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    Not me. I turn down the sodomite money.

    Homosexuals are degenerate and their path is base and vulgar. I live in an area where queer is coveted.

    They have long stated they will take their message to the schools. That is because they are nothing less than predatory animals.

    Take NAMBLA for example.

    There is no thing good or acceptable about their chosen, perverse lifestyle. And as a group, they are child predators.

    They want the children.
    Why don't you say what you really feel? That's got to be a 100k job!

  4. #30
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,287
    My wife and I have a few gay friends. I wish I had there aptitude for exercise and working out. They're a couple of "flamers" you don't want to PO. just because they act funny, doesn't mean they won't hurt you.

    They also dress well, I have to have my wife dress me. Otherwise I'd have 5 different colors on me and none of them would match anything


    I really don't give a crap about whether a person is gay or not, just stop with the public displays of affection (PDA's) and all the public porn...sheesh
    The Last four letters


    American = I Can, Republican = I Can, Democrats = Rats


    any questions

  5. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    bedford ind
    Posts
    1,088
    Fictitious job. I have turned down the real ones.

  6. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,933
    Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Don't women always think they are right? I swear my wife says the same thing.

    I've met very few homosexuals who are in your face about it, having to tell the whole world about it, very very few.

    Maybe it's a location problem....where I'm from gay people just act like nothings different, with the exception of a few....and in that respect there are more annoying straight people than there are annoying gay people in my opinion...at least gays had to learn to shut their mouths or else they may get dragged through town behind a 4x4.

    Like I said...it's probably just a location issue...if you are from a big city then no wonder....you should expect crazy things to go on, or maybe you are out with a pair of binoculars peering through the bushes to catch them in the act?
    With or without binoculars, all I can see from my house are sheep, horses, cows, ferel cats and other assorted farm animals and wildlife. It sounds to me like your only knowledge of homosexuals is what you read in the news. There is no rampant abuse of homosexuals going on in the U.S. There are far less instances of idiots preying on homosexuals just because they are homosexuals than there are Black or White idiots preying on those who do not look like them or Dickies wearing idiot construction workers preying on those who wear suits. Seriously, when have you ever personally witnessed someone being harrassed for being a homosexual?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  7. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    With or without binoculars, all I can see from my house are sheep, horses, cows, ferel cats and other assorted farm animals and wildlife. It sounds to me like your only knowledge of homosexuals is what you read in the news. There is no rampant abuse of homosexuals going on in the U.S. There are far less instances of idiots preying on homosexuals just because they are homosexuals than there are Black or White idiots preying on those who do not look like them or Dickies wearing idiot construction workers preying on those who wear suits. Seriously, when have you ever personally witnessed someone being harrassed for being a homosexual?
    Many times I've witnessed homosexuals being harassed just for that reason, you are fortunate for not witnessing it.

    Maybe it's cause you are older that you don't see it, but growing up in the generation I did it was really apparent to us.

  8. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    bedford ind
    Posts
    1,088
    There is a guy in b'town who "likes" his dog. He was arrested for it. What happened to "sexual orientation" ? Where was peta? That whole perverse crowd deserves each other.

  9. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    bedford ind
    Posts
    1,088
    Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Many times I've witnessed homosexuals being harassed just for that reason, you are fortunate for not witnessing it.

    Maybe it's cause you are older that you don't see it, but growing up in the generation I did it was really apparent to us.
    sure, mike. sure.

  10. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,268
    So you guys are telling me there is no hate in the world towards homosexuals...but you are boycotting businesses because of homosexuality....which is expressing what emotion?

    I'm done with this backwards BS

    Boycotting businesses will ONLY destroy the business...you are not defeating homosexuality in any way.

  11. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,933
    Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    Many times I've witnessed homosexuals being harassed just for that reason, you are fortunate for not witnessing it.

    Maybe it's cause you are older that you don't see it, but growing up in the generation I did it was really apparent to us.
    So, it is the younger generation that is less tolerant then? Sounds about right for a generation that is so whiney about the way others behave while themselves behaving just as rudely.

    We older folk poke fun at one another, but don't get so prissy about it.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  12. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,550
    Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    So you guys are telling me there is no hate in the world towards homosexuals...but you are boycotting businesses because of homosexuality....which is expressing what emotion?

    I'm done with this backwards BS

    Boycotting businesses will ONLY destroy the business...you are not defeating homosexuality in any way.
    Well at least we aren't supporting the gay agenda which you seem to encourage and support. That's not hate DStudent, that's freedom to choose what business you support now be sure you shop at all the pro gay businesses and we will choose to shop at those stores which support family values.

    But you call that hate for us and caring for you. Funny. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  13. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,933
    Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    So you guys are telling me there is no hate in the world towards homosexuals...but you are boycotting businesses because of homosexuality....which is expressing what emotion?

    I'm done with this backwards BS

    Boycotting businesses will ONLY destroy the business...you are not defeating homosexuality in any way.
    Deciding who we want to do business with will not destroy business. Business will do just as well, just under different business names. No hate is involved at all with people choosing who to do business with. People have every right to do business with businesses that they are comfortable doing business with. My guess is that the main reason for businesses to choose to cater to homosexuals, thus not catering to those who have issues with homosexuallity, is to increase their revenue because businesses are being told that the homosexual community is spending billions of dollars on consumer goods. That is a business choice. It is the business that will destroy itself if it makes the wrong choices in it's desired target market.

    Why do you think it is alright to try to tell others who they should do business with?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event