Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
    Government is people, and people are corruptable. Since government in the U.S. has the right to confiscate money from the American people, government needs to be heavily regulated so as to not become so powerful that those people that make up government cannot abuse government for personal gain.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I agree with you....but i don't see it as a powerful government as much as I see powerful corporations controlling the government....almost as if politicians are only puppets having their strings pulled by a master hiding in the shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    I completely understand...

So you believe that there is a God...who created us all. This God also gave us the ability to choose how we prefer to live....but what of those that God left behind? What of those that God did not give the ability to choose? Is it a survival of the fittest game?
    God hasn't left anyone behind. His Son left a Book for us. IF we all followed it the world would be much, much better off.
    We always blame God . Perhaps we have a lot to do with our plight.

Consequences follow nations as well as individuals. Both good and bad.
    The scriptures state clearly that God's will is to prosper us and do us good, but only it if we obey. And there is no command that is evil or does harm to anyone. It is the disobedient who were intended to suffer. But when a Nation is disobedient, all suffer.

People don't want the truth. And because of the sinful lives of God's people, the Gospel in this nation has been marginalized. Televangelists best illustrate the condition of the U.S. church.

God is in the business of saving people. He didn't just leave us here. WE have to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    God hasn't left anyone behind. His Son left a Book for us. IF we all followed it the world would be much, much better off.

The scriptures state clearly that God's will is to prosper us and do us good, but only it if we obey. And there is no command that is evil or does harm to anyone. It is the disobedient who were intended to suffer. But when a Nation is disobedient, all suffer.

People don't want the truth. And because of the sinful lives of God's people, the Gospel in this nation has been marginalized. Televangelists best illustrate the condition of the U.S. church.

God is in the business of saving people. He didn't just leave us here. WE have to respond.
    So you are saying that if I do not want to suffer that I should move to another nation?

Robo i do not want to attack your faith, as I believe that faith is a right. But your are using faith as an argument!
    God according to most faith is timeless, in regards to our understanding. Therefore we have no past, present or future, so all that we know and do, is already known. So you have not been given free will, you only think you have free will. "a mask to cover inevitability"

PS is Friday and close to beer O'clock

I agree with you....but i don't see it as a powerful government as much as I see powerful corporations controlling the government....almost as if politicians are only puppets having their strings pulled by a master hiding in the shadows.
    And here is where we the people are being duped by both corportations and big government. Do you really think that government and certain corporations are not working together to get as much tax money out of the American people as they can? Lift the veil of the mattrix and look at what is behind the curtain.

Government is working with corporations such as are in the banking industry, insurance industry and medical industry to devise ways to legally take more money from us. Government is working with labor organizations and environmental organizations to do the same thing. Government "IS" big business, and that is a real problem.

Government should not be in any way directly associated with any business or social organization. The EPA has become the basis for being able to stealy trillions of dollars world wide from tax payers in order to benefit only itself and other so called environmental organizations around the globe. This attack on the world population by government and so called environmentalist organizations is regulating our businessess literally to death. We are getting hit with a double whammy of having money taken from us to produce regulations that make it more costly to do business.

If the purpose of labor organizations is to protect the worker from abuse by employers and government is the largest employer of labor union workers, does that tell us that government is an abusive employer? Why in the world do government employees need protection from the very entity that makes the laws to protect employees? It's absurd!

Bad ozone is a manipulative lie! CO2 causing global warming is a manipulative lie. Every single source of information claiming that CO2 causes global warming and that ground level ozone is bad comes directly or indirectly from only one source; THE EPA! If we just read what the EPA claims about ozone and CO2, and get rid of the inuendos, creative math and misdirections, we can plainly see that the EPA has no real support for it's outrageous claims. I challenge anyone to show proof positive, anything that shows where exposure to normally natural amounts of ozone has ever killed anyone. Yet the EPA continues to promote the notion that ozone is deadly....without actually ever showing anything to support the claim. THEN!!!!.... all of the other leftist mouthpieces chant the same claims, using the EPA source as their proof positive.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    And here is where we the people are being duped by both corportations and big government. Do you really think that government and certain corporations are not working together to get as much tax money out of the American people as they can? Lift the veil of the mattrix and look at what is behind the curtain.

Government is working with corporations such as are in the banking industry, insurance industry and medical industry to devise ways to legally take more money from us. Government is working with labor organizations and environmental organizations to do the same thing. Government "IS" big business, and that is a real problem.

Government should not be in any way directly associated with any business or social organization. The EPA has become the basis for being able to stealy trillions of dollars world wide from tax payers in order to benefit only itself and other so called environmental organizations around the globe. This attack on the world population by government and so called environmentalist organizations is regulating our businessess literally to death. We are getting hit with a double whammy of having money taken from us to produce regulations that make it more costly to do business.

If the purpose of labor organizations is to protect the worker from abuse by employers and government is the largest employer of labor union workers, does that tell us that government is an abusive employer? Why in the world do government employees need protection from the very entity that makes the laws to protect employees? It's absurd!

Bad ozone is a manipulative lie! CO2 causing global warming is a manipulative lie. Every single source of information claiming that CO2 causes global warming and that ground level ozone is bad comes directly or indirectly from only one source; THE EPA! If we just read what the EPA claims about ozone and CO2, and get rid of the inuendos, creative math and misdirections, we can plainly see that the EPA has no real support for it's outrageous claims. I challenge anyone to show proof positive, anything that shows where exposure to normally natural amounts of ozone has ever killed anyone. Yet the EPA continues to promote the notion that ozone is deadly....without actually ever showing anything to support the claim. THEN!!!!.... all of the other leftist mouthpieces chant the same claims, using the EPA source as their proof positive.
    Well I could give you links showing that people have done studies on ozone related deaths....but for some reason I doubt you would believe it. I've seen your other posts about pollution and global warming...and it seems that when evidence is provided you and others claim that scientists are bought and paid for to say certain things or that they are just communists who know nothing. Links seem to prove very little on this website once a person has their mind made up.

Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post

Good response.

A concept that many, even those who process to be believers, don't fully understand is that "GOD IS"..... What I get from this is that God is always with us, a part of us as we are a part of God. The confusion seems to come in with our thinking of God as if God were the entity we call Santa Claus, who I refer to as Satan Claus. God is not at all like Satan-Santa. God has given us complete free will to be with God or not. Even though God is always right there with us, unless we let God into our lives, God is as blind to us as God was to Adam in the Garden of Eden after Adam defied God by eating from the tree of knowledge. We must open ourselves to God to have a relationship with God.

Scriptures are indeed the instruction manuals from God for how we are to best live our lives to benefit from God's Creation of the Universe. I am not referring only to Judeo-Christian scriptures either. God was obviously in contact with man in ways other than through God's chosen people, who became all of mankind through Jesus Christ. The problems we face are in properly understanding the instructions we have been given. There are forces that constantly confuse our understanding of scripture. These forces lead us to believe that doing wrong minded things are supported by scripture. If we keep this in mind, we should always judge our perceived understanding of scripture against our moral compass. If what we perceive that scripture is telling us results in potentially evil or hateful deeds, then more than likely we have misunderstood the intent of that part of scripture.

Quote Originally Posted by barbar View Post
    Robo i do not want to attack your faith, as I believe that faith is a right. But your are using faith as an argument!
    God according to most faith is timeless, in regards to our understanding. Therefore we have no past, present or future, so all that we know and do, is already known. So you have not been given free will, you only think you have free will. "a mask to cover inevitability"

PS is Friday and close to beer O'clock
    I take no offense to those who do not believe the same as I do because I believe that there are many ways to follow the same path when it comes to faith. I don't understand why faith cannot be used as an argument, but am confused as to what you are referring to that I am using faith as an argument for or against. I have always admitted that from a societal standpoint that my beliefs should not dictate how others should believe as long as the actions of others do not offend my faith. This is something that Jesus Christ teaches us in scripture.

Well I could give you links showing that people have done studies on ozone related deaths....but for some reason I doubt you would believe it. I've seen your other posts about pollution and global warming...and it seems that when evidence is provided you and others claim that scientists are bought and paid for to say certain things or that they are just communists who know nothing. Links seem to prove very little on this website once a person has their mind made up.
    Post the links. I have gone through this many times before with others. It is utterly useless for you to make a claim and then dismiss your own claim by deciding what the outcome of our debate will be.

Just because I am able to show where support that you link to is flawed does not mean that I am arbitrarily
    not believing the information. It means that the information is not believable. So, either make your case or stop making caseless claims.

This is exactly the kind of rhetoric I am talking about;
    A study of nearly half a million people found that the risk of dying from
    lung disease went up by as much as 50 percent in cities with the highest levels
    of ozone. Repeated daily exposures to even moderate levels of ozone proved far
    worse than occasional exposure to high levels.
    Of course more people have resperatory issues when ozone levels are high in major cities. If the ozone levels are high, it is directly because man made particulates are high. It is the man made pollution that is causing the respiratory issues, NOT THE OZONE! The increase in ozone levels is a good thing in areas where man made pollution is high because the ozone is cleaning up the real pollution.

There is not one molecule of ozone coming out of any smoke stack or exhaust pipe! The ozone is formed by nature to combat and clean up the mess we are making.

From your American Cancer Society link, we get this extremely manipulative and wrong minded quote;
    When NOx and VOCs come in contact with both heat and sunlight, they combine and form ozone smog. NOx is emitted from power plants, motor vehicles and other sources of high-heat combustion. VOCs are emitted from motor vehicles, chemical plants, refineries, factories, gas stations, paint and other sources. The formula for ozone is simple, and like any formula, the ingredients must all be present and in the right proportions to make the final product.
    There is no such thing as "ozone smog". That is a scare tactic. If we dissect this quote into a rational commentary, we can easily see that the problem is the VOC's and NOx and the solution is ozone produced naturally by heat and sunlight. Nature is working very hard to clean up our messes by creatiing ozone. In ambient air, ozone is created 100% by nature, not by man. It is man's pollutions that prompts the natural creation of ozone to combat and clean up the pollutions.

Please, just read these highly manipulative commentaries with a sense of rationality and you will be able to see past the scare tactics and red herrings to what is really being stated. The truth is well concealed in these types of articles, but the truth is there.

First thing to do when reading these articles is to eliminate all negative reactive terms and just look at the facts. Ozone is not smog. There are claims of a bunch of studies, yet not one actual study has been produced. Cut through the rheteric and glean only factual information and you will see that articles such as these have absolutely no validity.

Lowes reported their quarter today a big miss,but more importantly lowered the forecast.As i post this the stock is down 7%,looks like HD is the better company!

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast