Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    You guys are a riot!

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Don't get to froggy there perfect. Lowe's has steadily increased their stock price by around 28% over the year. And you go ahead defend and buy all your stuff from HD while they continue to support the gay agenda. That is fine with me and I hope that get's you points with some of your gay friends. I choose not to if that is OK with you. Thank you, thank you very much
    Is that why Lowe's stock is only worth half of Home Depot?

Lowe's stock has improved by 36% the past year, Home Depot stock has improved by 78%.....I guess gay people like to remodel homes too....as a matter of fact if you watch HGTV at all you will see lots of gay men.

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post

Lowe's stock has improved by 36% the past year, Home Depot stock has improved by 78%.....I guess gay people like to remodel homes too....as a matter of fact if you watch HGTV at all you will see lots of gay men.
    Looks like GAYTV already has their intended audience watching......
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post

Well DStudent Lowe's has only recently gone outside the US into Canada and Mexico. HD was there already and is in China big time and they aren't boycotted outside the US where a lot of their profits are coming from. Give it time and Lowe's will pull ahead of HD in the US even with the support for HD from folks like you and perfect there along with other liberals and the gay community. Perhaps you are staring on HGTV. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Don't get to froggy there perfect. Lowe's has steadily increased their stock price by around 28% over the year. And you go ahead defend and buy all your stuff from HD while they continue to support the gay agenda. That is fine with me and I hope that get's you points with some of your gay friends. I choose not to if that is OK with you. Thank you, thank you very much
    really, http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?t=5y&s...&c=HD%2C+&ql=1

I don't understand what the big deal is. It is obvious that homosexual's are going to Homo Depot because of Homo Depot's support for homosexuallity. So the homosexual's get their wood at Homo Depot and those who don't care for supporting a companies social agenda can buy from other big box stores.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I guess if you feel that strongly about the gays, then you need to toss your computers in the trash and stop posting here. Microsoft also supports gay marriage.

Hey Glenn.... Fag Depot is in China but they dont do well there. There just isnt much of a marketplace in China for Home Sh8thole because the poor folks cant afford it and the folks who can will hire the work done by someone else. Plus.... there is a lot of competition for HD in china by way of the homegrown lumber and building supply markets where you can haggle over prices.
    YOU SHALL REAP WHAT YOU HAVE _______ SOWN

Well corny I will agree that Homo Depot doesn't sell bamboo, the main building material in China but they do sell straw. And since gay pride parades and days aren't allowed in China they cannot advertise like they do here. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

It has nothing to do with bamboo or gays,it is very hard for American Business in China.Look at Google! That said,HD is tied to housing,not the best sector,there numbers get better as does the housing.THe stock is a BUY BUY BUY!

Gay people have to buy their stuff somewhere don't they? Is it really that bothersome that home depot doesn't shun homosexuals? This is like the opposite end of the spectrum from the whole chic-fillet thing. The problem with this country isn't that people are gay or that people aren't gay or that one comapny has policies that lean this way or that, it is simply that people can't respect other people's decisions, beleifs, lifestyles, etc... If you are one of these people who can't accept other people, you are the real problem here. All other problerms are secondary to people of that mind set thinking that they should be able to dictate how everyone else should feel, think, act, express themselves, etc... It is a complete lack of empathy and understanding on peoples these type of people's part (homsexual, or homophobic) that is there real problem. I don't want to hear someone bash gays and their rights anymore than i want to have gay people parading around shoving their lifestyles in my face. To me both people are the same; small minded jerks.

But in the same breath, should not people be allowed to make their own decision to not shop or to shop somewhere based on that store's policies?
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

Quote Originally Posted by ControlsInMT View Post
    But in the same breath, should not people be allowed to make their own decision to not shop or to shop somewhere based on that store's policies?
    Absolutely they should! I do it all the time but i don't force my reasoning on someone else, i don't get irrate when people have a different opinion, i don't get upset when people shop at a place that i don't like. I keep my opinion to myself unless asked and then i put it out respectfully with the understanding that someone elses opinion might differe from mine and with good reason; their life experience has likely been different from mine and that has to be understood and respected. but people shouldn't shove those opinions down other people's throats and they shouldn't approach strangers or people who's opinions aren't known to them and simply take a stance that either you are of the same opinion or i don't care about your opinion, it's wrong and now listen to mine becasue it's right. If you present your self/opinion that way then you are an ass and you have underminded your own argument becasue you've identified yourself as an ass before you've even gotten a chance to make a point.

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast