Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    So you guys are telling me there is no hate in the world towards homosexuals...but you are boycotting businesses because of homosexuality....which is expressing what emotion?

I'm done with this backwards BS

Boycotting businesses will ONLY destroy the business...you are not defeating homosexuality in any way.
    The amount of business lost to these big corperations amounts to a pimple on someones rear end.We still have not heard about Pepsi,I know it has not affected my stock!But if it makes them feel better about themselves go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    The amount of business lost to these big corperations amounts to a pimple on someones rear end.We still have not heard about Pepsi,I know it has not affected my stock!But if it makes them feel better about themselves go for it!
    If we who prefer not to buy from certain businesses due to social standards that these businesses promote are so insignificant, why are people like and AStudent so upset over our discussing our reasons for choosing to purchase products from businesses that do not promote social attitudes that are not to our liking?

I'm not a big fan of boycots and I don't consider my not wanting to do business with certain companies due to their social promotions a boycott. It's just my choice of who I prefer to do business with. So why are those who promote homosexuallity getting so riled up over our choosing who to buy from and who not to buy from if our buying habits are so insignificant? Is it because of that pimple on the behind thing not being appealing to homosexual behaviour?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Please don't refer to rear ends in this conversation. It might inflame GAYstudents.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    If we who prefer not to buy from certain businesses due to social standards that these businesses promote are so insignificant, why are people like and AStudent so upset over our discussing our reasons for choosing to purchase products from businesses that do not promote social attitudes that are not to our liking?

I'm not a big fan of boycots and I don't consider my not wanting to do business with certain companies due to their social promotions a boycott. It's just my choice of who I prefer to do business with. So why are those who promote homosexuallity getting so riled up over our choosing who to buy from and who not to buy from if our buying habits are so insignificant? Is it because of that pimple on the behind thing not being appealing to homosexual behaviour?
    Just because one over reacts that does not mean he is prudent,no different than a customer reacting to a problem with his A/C! I tune in to many company conference calls a month and have never heard the word boycott.Trust me,If I sell any of my Pepsi stock before they report this week ,it will not be to any boycott.It will be due to raw costs In their snack division!

J
    Last edited by coolperfect; 07-22-2012 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    Please don't refer to rear ends in this conversation. It might inflame GAYstudents.
    LOL! Flaming GAYstudents......

Just because one over reacts that does not mean he is prudent,no different than a customer reacting to a problem with his A/C! I tune in to many company conference calls a month and have never heard the word boycott.Trust me,If I sell any of my Pepsi stock before they report this week ,it will not be to any boycott.It will be due to raw costs In their snack division!

J
    So now you are judging all who make the decision as to who they prefer to do business with based on how those businesses promote themselves as over reacting? Why exactly do you think you have any right to judge us as you do?

By your own standards, using Pepsi as your example, everyone who owns JC Penny stock should sell for the same reasons you would sell Pepsi stock. I don't know what this has to do with folks like me who prefer not to buy from companies that promote a lifestyle that I do not agree with, but if you feel that you can make decisions about what you do based on your criteria for doing so, why do you think you should judge others for making decisions based on our critieria?

You do realize that this is only a parady and not a prediction of the future I hope; http://www.youtube.com/embed/phYyyYr...yer_detailpage

LOL! Flaming GAYstudents......
    good, Im glad to see Im not the only one that found that funny
    LOVE has four letters

So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

So now you are judging all who make the decision as to who they prefer to do business with based on how those businesses promote themselves as over reacting? Why exactly do you think you have any right to judge us as you do?

By your own standards, using Pepsi as your example, everyone who owns JC Penny stock should sell for the same reasons you would sell Pepsi stock. I don't know what this has to do with folks like me who prefer not to buy from companies that promote a lifestyle that I do not agree with, but if you feel that you can make decisions about what you do based on your criteria for doing so, why do you think you should judge others for making decisions based on our critieria?

You do realize that this is only a parady and not a prediction of the future I hope; http://www.youtube.com/embed/phYyyYr...yer_detailpage
    No I am saying that Student is over reacting to the affect of the boycott. and that anyone who is boycotting is wasting their youth! And yes JCP should have been sold a long time ago,but not due to any boycott!

Got my new vise to the back porch this morning. Not bolted down yet but I did manage to bang half a hinge out of some 16 gauge metal. The vise is cheap....so Im glad I went with a 6 inch vise..... bigger will hold up more than going for a 10 dollar cheaper 4 inch vise.

Although I wish I could have convinced myself into buying a name brand vise.....like a wilton.

And...to stay on topic....... 70 bucks that wont end up in some fags pocket at homo cheapo...cause I bought it at lowes.

y'all know we're probably gonna be arrested for talking like this, don't cha'? They got that guy in cana-duhh, that surfs the net for people like us.

Oh, and by the way I own HD stock too!

No I am saying that Student is over reacting to the affect of the boycott. and that anyone who is boycotting is wasting their youth! And yes JCP should have been sold a long time ago,but not due to any boycott!
    Ooops; http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...mSwDt5kc#t=86s

Quote Originally Posted by ironpit View Post
    y'all know we're probably gonna be arrested for talking like this, don't cha'? They got that guy in cana-duhh, that surfs the net for people like us.
    Hey! Speak for yourself! I'm not like "us".

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast