Page 1 of 12 1234567811 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 144
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,733

    Home Depot jumps out of the closet again

    Unbelievable does Home Depot have no limits to its promotion of the gay lifestyle. Thank you, thank you very much

    Why does Home Depot support this kind of activity?

    July 9, 2012

    Dear Glenn, On Sunday, June 10, Home Depot participated in the 2012 Philadelphia Pride Festival.

    Home Depot signed on as a "festival" vendor, conducting Kid's Craft Workshops for children in the midst of lewd activities, including nudity and homosexual activities.
    Home Depot doesn't see a problem associating itself with the celebration of depravity. But to operate a booth for the purpose of attracting children is unconscionable. The photos at right show the children's booth, although adults obscured our camera's view of the children.
    AFA and Americans For Truth were there to document exactly what kind of event Home Depot supported with corporate dollars. You can see the full report here, but be warned. The content is graphic and contains offensive material.

    http://americansfortruth.com/2012/06...ts/#more-11937
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,962
    You must really like looking at naked homosexual's to keep finding these things, Glenn. But why do you insist on subjecting the rest of us to your fantasy photos?

    But, no, I don't buy from Homo Depot for the very reason that they do promote homosexuallity. I just don't seek out homo-softporn to show to others.....thank you very much.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,733
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    You must really like looking at naked homosexual's to keep finding these things, Glenn. But why do you insist on subjecting the rest of us to your fantasy photos?

    But, no, I don't buy from Homo Depot for the very reason that they do promote homosexuallity. I just don't seek out homo-softporn to show to others.....thank you very much.
    You can't read can you robo? If you could you could see that I received an email from AFA showing this. Sorry you have this inability to read and comprehend what you have read. I simply posted what the American Family Ass. sent me in an email. Not hard to see if you read my email. I copied it whole. Please reread my post slowly then you will see "July 9, 2012

    Dear Glenn, On Sunday, June 10, Home Depot participated in the 2012 Philadelphia Pride Festival."
    .

    I hope this is clear and next time please don't falsely accuse me of surfing the internet to find this stuff and saying that these are my fantasy photos. I am a member of the AFA and send them a donation occasionally and they notify me of issues of concern. Allow me to post another for your benefit here that is if you won't falsely accuse me of searching for it. I can't believe what you posted and what you said. Unreal. Thank you, thank you very much


    Thank the Boy Scouts of America for their stand
    Send your email directly to the National Council office now!
    July 18, 2012

    Dear Glenn,
    Yesterday, the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) reaffirmed its longstanding policy of protecting youth by not allowing homosexuals to serve as volunteer leaders.

    According to OneNewsNow, an 11-member special committee, formed discretely by top Scout leaders in 2010, "came to the conclusion that this policy is absolutely the best policy for the Boy Scouts," the organization's national spokesman, Deron Smith, told The Associated Press.

    The Boy Scouts have been bullied relentlessly by homosexual activist groups since 2000, when the Supreme Court ruled the organization could set its own rules regarding leadership.

    The Boy Scout Oath
    "On my honor, I will do my best To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight."
    This week, homosexual activists say they will deliver a petition to BSA headquarters in Irving, Texas, condemning the Boy Scouts for Youth Protection Training policies specifically designed to protect young boys from men who are sexually attracted to males.

    I think we can top that! Will you join me by letting the BSA know you support them? And...by forwarding this to your family and friends and encouraging them to take action too!

    TAKE ACTION

    Send your letter of support directly to the Boy Scouts of America national office now! Let the BSA know you agree with their policy of keeping "morally straight."
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,733
    For your benefit robo I will post one more. Notice that this one like the other one I just posted contains no pictures just reporting the facts. The only reason they posted pictures of the HD gay thing was because it was so unbelievable. But I guess that was to much for you and they were dressed and acted perverted but were not "naked". Thank you, thank you very much


    J.C. Penney stock crashes with news of gay marriage support
    Stock rated "junk" status, loses 50% since February, 350 layoffs at home office
    July 17, 2012

    Dear Glenn,
    Simply put, people are not shopping at J.C. Penney. AFA and OneMillionMoms are showing success in the effort to educate people to Penney's aggressive national campaign to promote "gay" marriage.

    The company is going downhill fast. Since February, the company stock has lost more than half its value, and Standard & Poor's Ratings Services lowered its credit rating on J.C. Penney Co. further into "junk" status.

    Snapshot of J.C. Penney under same-sex marriage crusade

    February 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012
    JCP announces Ellen DeGeneres as their new spokesperson. JCP launches catalog ad featuring two "gay" moms. JCP launches catalog ad featuring two "gay" dads. JCP stock rated "junk" by S&P. JCP fires marketing exec.
    Stock price:
    $41.32
    Stock price falls to $35.67 Stock price falls to $25.83 Stock price falls to $20.02
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,962
    I don't know about you, Glenn. You protest liberals and socialism, yet support government control over what Americans can do socially, and now you are hanging around homosexual sites and referring to the American Family Association as the American Family Ass......

    Are you sure you haven't become "confused"?

    OK, enough of my funning with you.........I think it is good news for normal Americans that JC Penny and other homosexual promoting companies are having difficulties due to their decisions to make such social statements.

    Keep up the good work of going places I don't want to be associated with to keep us informed of what the homo's are up to.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    For your benefit robo I will post one more. Notice that this one like the other one I just posted contains no pictures just reporting the facts. The only reason they posted pictures of the HD gay thing was because it was so unbelievable. But I guess that was to much for you and they were dressed and acted perverted but were not "naked". Thank you, thank you very much


    J.C. Penney stock crashes with news of gay marriage support
    Stock rated "junk" status, loses 50% since February, 350 layoffs at home office
    July 17, 2012

    Dear Glenn,
    Simply put, people are not shopping at J.C. Penney. AFA and OneMillionMoms are showing success in the effort to educate people to Penney's aggressive national campaign to promote "gay" marriage.

    The company is going downhill fast. Since February, the company stock has lost more than half its value, and Standard & Poor's Ratings Services lowered its credit rating on J.C. Penney Co. further into "junk" status.

    Snapshot of J.C. Penney under same-sex marriage crusade

    February 2012 May 2012 June 2012 July 2012
    JCP announces Ellen DeGeneres as their new spokesperson. JCP launches catalog ad featuring two "gay" moms. JCP launches catalog ad featuring two "gay" dads. JCP stock rated "junk" by S&P. JCP fires marketing exec.
    Stock price:
    $41.32
    Stock price falls to $35.67 Stock price falls to $25.83 Stock price falls to $20.02
    So J. C. Penny stocks go down but their profit, and total company value goes up? Their stock rose a little today...and even at the low it's at is still not as low as their stock has ever been.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,733
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    I don't know about you, Glenn. You protest liberals and socialism, yet support government control over what Americans can do socially, and now you are hanging around homosexual sites and referring to the American Family Association as the American Family Ass......

    Are you sure you haven't become "confused"?

    OK, enough of my funning with you.........I think it is good news for normal Americans that JC Penny and other homosexual promoting companies are having difficulties due to their decisions to make such social statements.

    Keep up the good work of going places I don't want to be associated with to keep us informed of what the homo's are up to.
    Yeah well I think I'll start "jerking" your chain occasionally after your little "fun" here. Actually I was going to post the one on the BSA and JC Penney's but got side tracked and with no replies to my HD thread until you came along and blind sided me I felt no one gave a flip about what the perverts were up to and what companies were supporting them.

    I'll think I'll post an occasional article here when they come up. The pictures by the way were in the link supplied by the AFA and it was there for a wake up call as to what was going on with HD and their open perverted support of the gay agenda during a shameless gay pride parade.

    The One Million Moms is quite similar and mirrors what the AFA does after checking their web site and no I'm not a member of that group thank you very much. On a positive note "Chick-fil-A" openly supports family values and is catching heat from the gays and liberal politicians over that. Thank you, thank you very much

    http://www.bostonherald.com/news/reg...&position=also

    http://www.washingtonpost.com/busine...vvW_story.html
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,962
    Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    So J. C. Penny stocks go down but their profit, and total company value goes up? Their stock rose a little today...and even at the low it's at is still not as low as their stock has ever been.
    The message was received loud and clear by JC Penny. Penny's has recently stated that their marketing actions of last year have had an adverse affect on the company that will take at least a year for them to recover from.

    There is a good chance with some of these companies that it is their marketing agents that are pushing the homosexual agenda's and not so much the companies themselves.

    The head honchos at Home Depot should have known better though. It's not like they could have not been aware of people referring to the company as Homo Depot before.

    Look at how fast Hechinger's went out of business after Bill Hechinger became so vocal about his being for the banishment of handguns in the U.S. Perception of a company can have a major affect on the company.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Dacula, GA
    Posts
    12,733
    Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    So J. C. Penny stocks go down but their profit, and total company value goes up? Their stock rose a little today...and even at the low it's at is still not as low as their stock has ever been.
    Funny it was $41.32 in February and has been falling steady ever since it started its pro gay and anti family sales promotions. Just a few days ago it was $20.02 a share and now it is $20.66. Wow what a jump. Funny Chick-fil-A's stock hasn't lost value but then they are supporting family values and not the gay agenda. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Rochester, NY, USA
    Posts
    14,362
    I don't understand WHY gays have an uncontrollable need to have sex and display there "love" for one another in a public place.

    other groups have parades without being stupid, why can't gays just walk down a damn street and hold hands or something......sheesh
    LOVE has four letters

    So does BEER, DEER,GUNS AND FISH

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    18,076
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I don't understand WHY gays have an uncontrollable need to have sex and display there "love" for one another in a public place.

    other groups have parades without being stupid, why can't gays just walk down a damn street and hold hands or something......sheesh
    Its because their gay.

    unusual, uncommon, atypical, untypical, nontypical, unrepresentative, rare, isolated, irregular, anomalous, deviant, divergent, aberrant, freak, freakish; strange, odd, peculiar, curious, bizarre, weird, queer; eccentric, idiosyncratic, quirky; unexpected, unfamiliar, unconventional, surprising, unorthodox, singular, exceptional, extraordinary, out of the ordinary, out of the way; unnatural, perverse, perverted, twisted, warped, unhealthy, distorted; informal freaky

    Our politicians endorse degenerates these days, because they are gay too.

    Degenerate: having lost the physical, mental, or moral qualities considered normal and desirable; showing evidence of decline : a degenerate form of a higher civilization. See note at depraved
    Last edited by k-fridge; 08-14-2012 at 08:47 PM.
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Eastern PA
    Posts
    68,962
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I don't understand WHY gays have an uncontrollable need to have sex and display there "love" for one another in a public place.

    other groups have parades without being stupid, why can't gays just walk down a damn street and hold hands or something......sheesh
    It's because homosexuallity cannot procreate, so they must indoctrinate. It is an irony that in order for a homosexual community to exist, they completely rely on the "breeders" they have so much disdain for.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV


  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,268
    Quote Originally Posted by jmac00 View Post
    I don't understand WHY gays have an uncontrollable need to have sex and display there "love" for one another in a public place.

    other groups have parades without being stupid, why can't gays just walk down a damn street and hold hands or something......sheesh
    It's because we deny them their right to be free....remember what African Americans did? Same with women I believe....everyone in my opinion has the right to be free as long as they are not harming someone or putting them in danger...and people will continue to retaliate until we give them that freedom.

Page 1 of 12 1234567811 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event