Post Likes

Internet Service Providers Want a Monopoly on Free Speech

They're at it again. ISP's want to charge us according to bandwidth usage and to control what we are allowed to say and do on the internet.

The FCC is currently seeking feedback on this issue.

For more on this, see:

Net neutrality: Make your voice heard on this important issue
    http://clark.com/technology/monopoli...et-experience/

Net Neutrality Pros and Cons
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=net+neutra...b=v64-1&ia=web
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    So are they gonna charge me surcharge for my 10 hrs of foot job videos i watch per week. Ifso im angry...

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

3. Likes queequeg152 liked this post
    Post Likes
    While I hate it and disagree. I also understand they just want to increase their revenue/profits. Don't you want to increase your take home pay or increase your profit?

What I detest is clearly over the top pay, when is enough enough. Do top tier VPs, Owners and CEOs really desrerve 5, 10, 20 million $$$ in pay each year especially when they pay the worker a minimal wage. Or the top dogs get bonuses and pay increases for sending US job to Mexico, Tiawann, China, Hong Cong. I understand economy and the need for profits but not the greed we many times see.

Done with the soap box for today

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Answer-Man View Post
    While I hate it and disagree. I also understand they just want to increase their revenue/profits. Don't you want to increase your take home pay or increase your profit?
    Yeah except it isn't about them finding a new revenue stream out of nothing they are going to get it by taking away something you have now which is equal access to the internet with everyone else. Imagine if your internet connection was governed and priced the same way as cable TV. You could be limited to the quality of video you can watch based on how much you pay. It might suddenly cost more to watch streaming services or access certain sites. Maybe you can't read news sites unless you subscribe to the news package. Maybe your connection will suddenly slow to a crawl because you have the standard access package and the guy next door has the Super Duper access package so he gets priority. Net Neutrality is about all connections and data being treated the same way and if we lose it the internet is going to get way crappier for everyone even aside from the talk of free speech and justice for all.

6. Likes HeatenCoolair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Sooty
    Everything you said yes I agree, but I also have all what you said now and did have it in the past. Just as current examples: I have a county place and a city place. To have internet acess in the country it costs about $180 per month. My city house which has comparable speed and performance is only $50 per month. My name brand smart phone carrier costs about $110 a month per phone. I have a back up "straight talk" smart phone that I can't tell the difference in performance, it cost $45 per month. Cable TV and Land Line telephones still are a tierd service.

Microsoft has stopped providing a CD/DVD with there product and you can have it as long as you want it, they now make you download and charge you an annual fee for the right to use their software

It used to be you bought internet anti-hacking software or a fire wall and you got free ungrades forever. Now you are required to pay an annual fee and the software will turn itself off if you don't pay the renewal fee. These are all example of making additional profit from what you had before. Like I said when is enough, enough.

Good luck to you