Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Obama is a crappy speaker...where do people get this idea that he is a good speaker?
    Because he's far better than most of us are.
    Speakers are best taken like actors meaning, set the personalities aside and ask yourself is the acting good? Do I believe the charactor? Not, I hate that actor and I'll never go to their movies!!
    One of the best speakers at the last (?) Republician convention was Arnold Swhdfuennehdye. (can't spell it) But I don't remember anything he said.
    Probably more than not liking BO's speaches is just not liking BO. Even when he says something right.
    Tracers work both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    Because that would be politically incorrect.
    I'm not a liberal. I'm a conservative radical.

The first that you have heard of MLK and his fraudulently aquired doctorate??? The FBI reports of the wire taps that detail him beating prostitutes (and having sex with) in a hotel room the night prior to his killing????

The liberal professors at Boston University were either ignorant to it or they allowed him to plagiarize and cheat because as liberals of that time they supported his cause. I too would have been in favor of his civil rights movements, but I sure as crap would not have supported lying, thievery, and the beating of women. It kind of spits in the face of it all.

Read the information provided below, I assure these are not just some bashings of MLK by racists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martin_...horship_issues

Chaard: "Secondly, despite what you may believe about him, his statement was right on that people should be judged by content and not by color.
    But you liberals want to play the race card anytime people disagree with a black man. "

I played no race card. I only pointed out your weak attempts at not appearing racist by quoting a man that you obviously have been brainwashed about and your use of the cliche "I'm not racist I have black friends." What is next, the old "there's good black people and bad black people" speech to not appear racist?

I'm not accusing one way or the other, but don't take extra steps to appear that you're not. It's weak and doesn't help to validate your views.

Pitts mom tries to unite Christians to vote against a suspected Muslim. ok, I don't care if he is a muslim. Who cares??? We're still in Afghanistan fighting radical muslims so I would say that his religion has no impact on the country any more than a bible thumping conservative trying to make my kid pray to an unproven prophet.

"One Nation under..." we have ammended so many other things that this country was founded upon why even keep this anymore? I want to see higher taxing of churches! Here in my town there are 5 or 6 large churches that each have 15-20 acres of land with a huge building on it. Profits from prayers and commerce of repenting. Religion evolved out of a need to control humans, a form of gov't stemming from fear of the after life. It is now for profit.

I believe in doing right and that there is some form of spiritual existance. Who can provide proof of what religious beliefs are correct?

Quote Originally Posted by HVAC/R-Wizard View Post
    This mentality will continue to damn this Nation to a two Party system that offers no solution to the extremist on either side. The best solutions often reside in the middle, The tree huggers and tea baggers are way too far apart to solve anything.
    Show me a third party candidate who won POTUS... EVER...

The odds are almost ZERO.

There comes a time to take the best one can... rather than live in a naive idealistic world. Four years of Mitten will be a LOT better than 4 more years of BHO. I am not willing to take ANY chances on 4 more years of BHO.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Quality work at a fair price with excellent customer service!

Romans Ch's 5-6-7-8

2 Chronicles 7:14

Chaard: "Secondly, despite what you may believe about him, his statement was right on that people should be judged by content and not by color.
    But you liberals want to play the race card anytime people disagree with a black man. "

I played no race card. I only pointed out your weak attempts at not appearing racist by quoting a man that you obviously have been brainwashed about and your use of the cliche "I'm not racist I have black friends." What is next, the old "there's good black people and bad black people" speech to not appear racist?
    The fact that I not only quoted, but held MLK Jr. in high regards, till you showed up, only goes to show my true feelings toward people of a different ethnicity.
    I'm not accusing one way or the other, but don't take extra steps to appear that you're not. It's weak and doesn't help to validate your views.It sure appears that way. My argument is weak? Well if it's weak then that must mean that I am RACIST. If all I have for proof is that I have friends that are black is too weak for you then the opposite must be true.
    Discipline your child so that other parents don't have to.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Bush,.. Reagan etc. all crooked pawns... The last honest (well he liked to bang Marilyn) President was Kennedy. As honest as a president could be I suppose.

Obama,... There has not been a better trained public speaker prior to him leading (or even campaigning to lead) the US, none. Clinton was decent and the Bush's tried but not to any level of Obama.

Oh there are plenty of white leaders that have been proven to be corrupt,
    I disagree with organized religion
    I'm not a liberal. I'm a conservative radical.

These snippets are what makes you sound liberal. And yes I took them out of context. But a Conservative that thinks Reagan was a crook? Sounds Liberal to me.

We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Cocaine was trafficked during the Reagan Admin. by the US. It doesn't matter who the President is until one arrives that is not afraid to face the CIA. That includes selecting a VP that will uphold the same virtues when he is killed by the CIA. Show me a candidate willing to stand up against the CIA and the Rothschilds and willing to die because they surely will.

Do I believe Reagan fully supported trading arms for coke? I think his options were controlled. Die, quit, or allow it. The President is a pawn and does not run this country. This info is not in any history book, why would it be? Control and corruption runs rampant. If you oppose it at that level, you die. Family members die.

Healthcare reform, abortion, and gun control are not the issue. They pale in comparison to the covert issues that are not topics campaigns debates.

Do you think that Monica came forward about Willie without any cohercion? Is it that unlikely that she could have been swayed to come forward to damage Clinton? Maybe he was going against something and this was a brutal warning. Could be that spooks paid her to approach Willie and ultimately create ammo against him.

The CIA wouldn't do that would they? Sounded like a great way to damage the democratic for the upcoming election. We had 8 years under Bush and a lot of questionable issues concerning terrorism, war, and oil. Did Willie try to not play game?

Assassination of character and polictal party credibility would never be the goal of the CIA would it?

I favor neither side.

Do you think that Monica came forward about Willie without any cohercion? Is it that unlikely that she could have been swayed to come forward to damage Clinton? Maybe he was going against something and this was a brutal warning. Could be that spooks paid her to approach Willie and ultimately create ammo against him.

The CIA wouldn't do that would they? Sounded like a great way to damage the democratic for the upcoming election. We had 8 years under Bush and a lot of questionable issues concerning terrorism, war, and oil. Did Willie try to not play game?

Assassination of character and polictal party credibility would never be the goal of the CIA would it?

I favor neither side.

I favor neither side.
    To correct your version of history Linda Tripp came forward with the evidence that exposed Clinton for the dirt bag he was.

Not Lewinski.

That error has no impact on the point. The CIA was well aware of the things going on in the oval office. Whether Tripp worked for the CIA or Lewinsky or even both it does not matter, they benefitted somehow.

WHAT THE HELL DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE OP?

Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    WHAT THE HELL DOES ANY OF THIS HAVE TO DO WITH THE OP?
    ???

I thought Alex Jones was paying us a visit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast