Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 29
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    SW MO.
    Posts
    5,069

    I am a bigot, a racist, a homophobe, and a hater

    At least that is what the left wants you to believe. And that's what they want you to believe about Jane Pitt, Brad Pitts mother. She recently wrote a letter to the local newspaper here in Springfield, where she lives and where Brad grew up. I've actually been to Brad's sisters house helping replace an air conditioner.

    The letter was a rebuttal to another letter saying that Christians were right not to vote for a Mormon. Richard Stoecker writes
    ...just as Romney and his supporters are offended by complaints about Romney’s Mormonism, Christians are offended, and believe God could be offended, by the teachings of Mormonism
    I think it would be a bigger and greater dis-service to Christians everywhere not to vote, especially when the opponent has no Christian values at all. Yeah, Obama says hes a Christian, but come on we are not stupid. He only said that because Americans believe he is really Muslim.

    But back to the real story. If you were to google Jane Pitt you would read headlines like
    mother writes Anti-Gay Anti-Obama letter
    .

    Why is it when someone has differing views the left always wants to pin someone as Anti-(fill in the blank). Its always black and white. I am a Christian, so therefore I must be Anti-Gay.
    Sorry I am not Anti-Gay. I don't agree with the lifestyle and I don't believ that marriage should be between two same sex people.The only reason Gays and lesbians want to marry is because of the benefits, like married filing jointly and getting to see their partner in hospitals when the hospital says family only. I find it ironic that Brad Pitt said that states should not decide who can marry and who cannot, yet it is the States that Gays and Lesbians are trying to convince to let them marry. Which is it.
    Although i don't believe it is right, gays and lesbians are no more a sinner than the best Christian. We are all sinners and all sin is equal.But is not just about sin. Nature, evolution, whatever you want to call it if you believe that way, designed man and woman to procreate. They were made for each other. If homosexuality is the norm we would have been extinct a long time ago. But just cause I don't agree with it doesn't make me a bigot or close minded or even a homophobe.
    Homophobe isn't even a correct term. Phobia means the irrational fear of something. I don't avoid homosexuals. I meet many gay people and couples. I don't run from them. But yet it's one of those terms the left loves to use to point the finger at someone else that doesn't agree, leaving little to no room for discussion.

    As far as the President, I am not a racist. Just cause someone doesn't agree with another persons views doesn't make them close minded or a racist, especially if the other person is black. And lets get something straight here. Obama is not Black. He's bi-racial.
    I didn't vote for him nor will I ever. Not based on skin color but based on his views. To be truthful, I have wanted Alan Keyes to win the Republican nomination for POTUS long before Obama even became a Senator. I would vote for any black Christian man or even Liberatarian if his views were close enough to mine. But Obama is on the other side of the spectrum when it comes to views.
    So am I a racist. Pfft. I have many black friends and will continue to.

    Martin Luther King Jr. Said it best.

    I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

    I am not a Racist. I am not a Homophobe. I am not close minded. I am not a Hater. And I am not a Bigot. I am a Christian.


    They will know we are Christians by our love.

    John 13:35
    "By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another."
    I repair air conditioners to keep people cool when it's 110+ degrees outside.
    I repair heaters so people don't freeze to death.
    I shut down furnaces that are unsafe to operate.
    Make fun of my profession, but dang it, I save lives.

    We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    1,268
    I agree with you....but remember the right does it too.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Helena, Montana
    Posts
    1,979
    Hey Chaard, I voted for Allen Keyes in the primary here when he was running. He came to town and spoke at the local college. Very impressive man! I wish I had the opportunity to vote for him for POTUS.

    Astudent...Yep, both sides are guilty. I'm guessing Chaard had the desire to post because the Left controls the majority of the media. The RW view is constantly under assault by the LW media.

    Just because we don't agree with something (insert anything you want), does not mean we hate it. We just choose not to show any support.
    Don't worry zombies are looking for brains, you're safe...

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    4,255
    Any Christian who does not vote or writes in a name is casting a vote for Romney’s opponent, Barack Hussein Obama.

    Jane Pitt Springfield
    I have a dislike for anyone that says such nonsense, why shouldnt someone vote for whatever candidate the believe in, she only mentions two, shows here ignorance of the fact there are three cadidates officially running in all 50 states.

    Actually I hope Romney wins, just to show that there will be absolutly no meaningfull changes from him, for he will be controlled by the same people who have controlled our country for many years.

    This criminal enterprise system will not end until we as a nation even admit the criminality thats being done to us, and in our name. This isnt an issue of this comming election, its a much deeper issue, of what we want our nation to be, and to understand what we are being told by our leaders and main stream media, are mostly lies, not to mention the truth being witheld by the shear fact its not being allowed to be reported.

    How can we as a nation make decisions and judgements about leaders we elect unless we are given the truth, how can one make such decision when the truth is witholden from us. We are being distracted by junk disguised as news. Every night we watch the national news, and much of it isnt even news, its entertainment news, and the subjects that realy matter, arent even addressed.

    I highly recommend you watch the videos I have in my other post "Down the Rabbit hole", you may get an inkling of how long we have been decieved and lied to.

    Time To Wake Up
    (take the red pill)

    Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Paper Street Soap Company
    Posts
    2,298
    Quote Originally Posted by AStudent View Post
    I agree with you....but remember the right does it too.
    Can you post an example ?

  6. #6
    MLK Jr. is a documented fraud. Obama is just a typical politician. Bush, Clinton, Reagan etc. all crooked pawns of the CIA that appease the demands of the Rothschilds. The last honest (well he liked to bang Marilyn) President was Kennedy. As honest as a president could be I suppose. Whether you believe he was hit by the CIA or not, one thing is for certain: THE CIA DID NOT WANT OUT OF VIETNAM AND EXECUTED THE COUP OF DIEM! Kennedy was still planning to pull out even after this, then he was whacked.

    The CIA is the ruling dictator of this nation. Don't like the U.S. foreign policy? Blame the CIA!

    I don't care for Obama, never have. Never trust someone that is a trained speaker capable of hypnotizing with their rythmic suave. There has not been a better trained public speaker prior to him leading (or even campaigning to lead) the US, none. Clinton was decent and the Bush's tried but not to any level of Obama. MLK spoke in much the same way as Obama. MLK was a great speaker with great influence on civil liberties, but beneath the surface lies fraud. He whored around, beat women, SMOKED REEFER, and "earned" his PhD by cheating.

    Oh there are plenty of white leaders that have been proven to be corrupt, but we don't have a national holiday celebrating them.

    In line with MLK's quote of judging by character and not the color of one's skin; is it ok for me to not support the glorified history of a fraud?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    17,600
    Obama is a crappy speaker...where do people get this idea that he is a good speaker?
    "The road to Hell is paved with progressive policies."

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    SW MO.
    Posts
    5,069
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC/R-Wizard View Post
    MLK Jr. is a documented fraud. Obama is just a typical politician. Bush, Clinton, Reagan etc. all crooked pawns of the CIA that appease the demands of the Rothschilds. The last honest (well he liked to bang Marilyn) President was Kennedy. As honest as a president could be I suppose. Whether you believe he was hit by the CIA or not, one thing is for certain: THE CIA DID NOT WANT OUT OF VIETNAM AND EXECUTED THE COUP OF DIEM! Kennedy was still planning to pull out even after this, then he was whacked.

    The CIA is the ruling dictator of this nation. Don't like the U.S. foreign policy? Blame the CIA!

    I don't care for Obama, never have. Never trust someone that is a trained speaker capable of hypnotizing with their rythmic suave. There has not been a better trained public speaker prior to him leading (or even campaigning to lead) the US, none. Clinton was decent and the Bush's tried but not to any level of Obama. MLK spoke in much the same way as Obama. MLK was a great speaker with great influence on civil liberties, but beneath the surface lies fraud. He whored around, beat women, SMOKED REEFER, and "earned" his PhD by cheating.

    Oh there are plenty of white leaders that have been proven to be corrupt, but we don't have a national holiday celebrating them.
    This is not about conspiracy theories. It's about how the left loves to label those that oppose their views.
    In line with MLK's quote of judging by character and not the color of one's skin; is it ok for me to not support the glorified history of a fraud?

    Quote: I have a dream that my four children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character
    .

    Is a great quote and has nothing to do with his personal life.
    I repair air conditioners to keep people cool when it's 110+ degrees outside.
    I repair heaters so people don't freeze to death.
    I shut down furnaces that are unsafe to operate.
    Make fun of my profession, but dang it, I save lives.

    We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    SW MO.
    Posts
    5,069
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    I have a dislike for anyone that says such nonsense, why shouldnt someone vote for whatever candidate the believe in, she only mentions two, shows here ignorance of the fact there are three cadidates officially running in all 50 states.
    This election is going to come down to two candidates.

    If you vote for anyone other than Romney, it will be a wasted vote.
    I don't like Romney as much as the next guy, but if I wrote in the name Jesus, that's one less vote to counter a vote for Obama.

    Vote for whoever you want, but don't complain Jan. 21 when we get 4 more years of Obama.
    I repair air conditioners to keep people cool when it's 110+ degrees outside.
    I repair heaters so people don't freeze to death.
    I shut down furnaces that are unsafe to operate.
    Make fun of my profession, but dang it, I save lives.

    We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    .

    Is a great quote and has nothing to do with his personal life.
    Saying great things does not make a person great, especially if their conduct contradicts that great statement. That quote from MLK has the equivalent ethical contridictions to that of a personal investment strategy quote from Bernie Madoff!

    Was MLK quoted to somehow prove you are not a racist? and the cliche "black friends"???

    I disagree with organized religion but I never say that some of my best friends are Lutheran to somehow be politically correct.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by chaard View Post
    This election is going to come down to two candidates.

    If you vote for anyone other than Romney, it will be a wasted vote.
    I don't like Romney as much as the next guy, but if I wrote in the name Jesus, that's one less vote to counter a vote for Obama.

    Vote for whoever you want, but don't complain Jan. 21 when we get 4 more years of Obama.
    This mentality will continue to damn this Nation to a two Party system that offers no solution to the extremist on either side. The best solutions often reside in the middle, The tree huggers and tea baggers are way too far apart to solve anything.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,822
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC/R-Wizard View Post
    This mentality will continue to damn this Nation to a two Party system that offers no solution to the extremist on either side. The best solutions often reside in the middle, The tree huggers and tea baggers are way too far apart to solve anything.
    There are many independents who in some ways can act as a third party and a middle of the road party. Also if a candidate is thought of highly enough he can pull significant support from the other side. Reagan democrats is one such example. Some people will only vote for one party but there are many that will change if they dont like "their candidate".

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    SW MO.
    Posts
    5,069
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC/R-Wizard View Post
    Saying great things does not make a person great, especially if their conduct contradicts that great statement. That quote from MLK has the equivalent ethical contridictions to that of a personal investment strategy quote from Bernie Madoff!
    First off, you're the first person that I have heard say MLK Jr. Wwasnt that great of a person. So I'm gonna take your accusations with a grain of salt.
    Secondly, despite what you may believe about him, his statement was right on that people should be judged by content and not by color.
    But you liberals want to play the race card anytime people disagree with a black man.

    Was MLK quoted to somehow prove you are not a racist? and the cliche "black friends"???
    Not at all. I only referenced a quote.
    I disagree with organized religion but I never say that some of my best friends are Lutheran to somehow be politically correct.
    Because that would be politically incorrect.
    Last edited by chaard; 07-09-2012 at 03:36 PM. Reason: Name Calling
    I repair air conditioners to keep people cool when it's 110+ degrees outside.
    I repair heaters so people don't freeze to death.
    I shut down furnaces that are unsafe to operate.
    Make fun of my profession, but dang it, I save lives.

    We're awl pawthetic and kweepy and can't get giwrls. That's why we fight wobots.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event