News report about a liberal

Right here folks....a poster child for the left wing.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=eb8_1341766773
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    Right here folks....a poster child for the left wing.
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=eb8_1341766773
    Beats the conservative national pastime of foot-tapping in men's crapper stalls at airports.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by geerair View Post
    Beats the conservative national pastime of foot-tapping in men's crapper stalls at airports.
    Funny thing all those kids, us the taxpayers will have to pay for thanks to the welfare state and LBJ's the "Great Society".

The father should have been locked up and chemically castrated instead of being allowed to run wild impregnating stupid women who will give birth to more stupid welfare kids who in turn will follow their "parents" example.

That is nothing compared to some gay nut who passed himself off as a straight Republican. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    That is nothing compared to some gay nut who passed himself off as a straight Republican. Thank you, thank you very much
    Why old Larry was a perfect representation of Republicans.

Sexually repressed, afraid of women, unable to interact sexually on a meaningful level, self loathing, hypocritical, denial of sexuality, pompous, humorless and judgemental.

Poster boy of Republucan attributes.
    Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense.

Chapman Cohen

Youve got ONE example to hang your hat pn compared to the countless liberal freaks who have done things 100 times worse.

You guys are really pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Six View Post
    Youve got ONE example to hang your hat pn compared to the countless liberal freaks who have done things 100 times worse.

You guys are really pathetic.
    Mark Foley anyone?

Chapman Cohen