Thread: 5h help

5h help

Ok guys..... I'm having a brain fart here ... I think the ref got off... 404a

5h40.
    Unloader on back unscrewed is loaded .... Then set suction to what u want Then adjust u loader ?

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

When I set them up I close the suction service valve to get the suction pressure I want to unload at, then I start turning the stem till the compressor unloads.

Well... Fully loaded the suction pressure is lower then desired pressure ... So closing off valve only make it worse....

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

If you cant get the suction over your desired setpoint then start turning in the stem till it unloads. When the suction pressure goes up when it unloads see at what point it loads back up..

They have a fixed differential pressure spring, which is I think either 7 or 11 psi. So if you set it up to unload at 60 or load at 71 its the same thing.

Ok... That's what I ended up doing... This was the first time I set an Unloader using 404a. And for whatever reason I couldn't get it up... I suppose I could have turned off the 2nd stage comp to let the water temp in the barrel rise .... But, what's the fun in that?