Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Romney

Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post

BTW would this be a Violation of board rules, for a Moderator to change post after they are replied to?
    Umm, no. But I can correct your error of date and time though. LOL
    If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what will never be. (Thomas Jefferson 1816)

Quote Originally Posted by madhat View Post
    "What matters is the net gain or loss of employment. Romney has quite a net gain of Americans employed in the private sector, where they will be the most beneficial to the economy. In contrast, Obama has a net loss of all Americans employed, and even a greater loss in the private sector. Obama's only gain for employment is in the public sector, where their employment is a burden on our economy.

Overall, since Obama has taken office, the U.S. has many more workers who burden the economy than those who are benefitting the economy. Every job that Obama "creates'' in the public sector is another nail in the coffin of the economy."

RoBoTeq, Did you think you could pull a fast one by changing your lying post? Above is your exact post you put up on 01-13-2012 12:47 PM. Computer memory is great, and yes I record what I post to. BTW would this be a Violation of board rules, for a Moderator to change post after they are replied to?
    I am not a moderator. I am not a liar, and I have not changed anything in the post you quoted.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456